    Is this possible with Cisco 1812.

    Thanks

    , Apr 1, 2007

  2. CK Guest

    I suppose you must be using some access-list on VPN configuration and
    you need to only allow te ip/server ip you want to
    on access-list else drop.

    CK, Apr 2, 2007

  3. Guest

    Thanks for replay. I tought to that I need to do in ACL list but it
    doesn't work.

    description Tunnel to xy
    set peer 217.16.87.246
    set security-association lifetime seconds 86400
    set transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA1 ESP-3DES-SHA
    match address 108

    access-list 108 remark IPSec Rule
    access-list 108 permit ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 10.98.0.0 0.0.255.255

    Can you write how to drop it. I need only permisson to server with IP
    10.0.0.4

    On Apr 2, 8:18 am, "CK" <> wrote:
    > I suppose you must be using some access-list on VPN configuration and
    > you need to only allow te ip/server ip you want to
    > on access-list else drop.
    >
    > On Apr 1, 3:19 pm, wrote:
    >
    > > Hello i need some help about configuration CISCO 1812.
    > > We have established VPN between main office A and branch office B.
    > > And now all the traffic is secured. But I need on side A to establish
    > > that clients from B can get only to one server and not all LAN.

    > > Is this possible with Cisco 1812.

    > > Thanks

    , Apr 2, 2007