    Many thanks

    Trevor

    , Jun 2, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just installed two cisco 506e firewalls. I've created a site to
    > site VPN by using the VPN wizard on the PDM.
    >
    > During the day, the remote site seems to be losing VPN connectivity for
    > a short while then coming back up.

    What application is losing connectivity? If it's a connection based app you
    can try changing
    the tcp timeout values on both pixes. I don't know where that is in pdm,
    but it's pretty obvious
    where it is if you look at the config.

    Ted

    Ted Mittelstaedt, Jun 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Hi,

    They are using two apps - Outlook and a terminal emulator connected to
    a unix box.

    Only the terminal emulator is visibly kicking users out as they use it
    all the time. Outlook is hardly used which is why it's not noticed but
    i'm guessing that's kicking users also.

    I'll check out the timout values

    Thanks!

    , Jun 2, 2005