    I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same result. I
    can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem but the minute
    I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    Sanity, Jan 24, 2009

  2. Sanity wrote:
    > This is weird and just started. When I try to go to the following URL
    > http://my.myway.com/index.jsp?speedbarconfigchanged it shuts down Firefox.
    > I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same result. I
    > can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem but the minute
    > I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    it works for me without any problems. Try emptying
    your cache and cookies: Tools, Options, Privacy, Clear
    Now button. Did this help?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 24, 2009

  3. Sanity

    Sanity Guest

    "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <>
    wrote in message news:497ba268$0$19500$4all.se...
    > Sanity wrote:
    >> This is weird and just started. When I try to go to the following URL
    >> http://my.myway.com/index.jsp?speedbarconfigchanged it shuts down
    >> Firefox. I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same
    >> result. I can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem
    >> but the minute I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    > it works for me without any problems. Try emptying your cache and
    > cookies: Tools, Options, Privacy, Clear Now button. Did this help?
    >
    > --
    > *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
    >
    > Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    > http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
    > http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Thank you for your response but it didn't work. I cleared the cache and the
    cookies and it's still doing the same thing.

    Sanity, Jan 24, 2009
  4. Sanity

    John Doe Guest

    John Doe, Jan 25, 2009
  5. Sanity wrote:
    > "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo" <>
    > wrote in message news:497ba268$0$19500$4all.se...
    >> Sanity wrote:
    >>> This is weird and just started. When I try to go to the following URL
    >>> http://my.myway.com/index.jsp?speedbarconfigchanged it shuts down
    >>> Firefox. I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same
    >>> result. I can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem
    >>> but the minute I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    >> it works for me without any problems. Try emptying your cache and
    >> cookies: Tools, Options, Privacy, Clear Now button. Did this help?

    > Thank you for your response but it didn't work. I cleared the cache and the
    > cookies and it's still doing the same thing.

    try some of the tips here:

    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox cannot load websites but other programs can
    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/No programs can load websites
    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox never finishes loading certain websites

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jan 25, 2009
  6. Sanity

    wrote in message news:glgbrk$97l$...
    > Sanity wrote:
    >> "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo"
    >> <> wrote in message
    >>> it works for me without any problems. Try emptying your cache and
    >>> cookies: Tools, Options, Privacy, Clear Now button. Did this help?

    >> Thank you for your response but it didn't work. I cleared the cache and
    >> the cookies and it's still doing the same thing.

    > try some of the tips here:
    >
    > http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox cannot load websites but other programs can
    > http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/No programs can load websites
    > http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox never finishes loading certain websites
    >
    > --
    > *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
    >
    > Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    > http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
    > http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Thanks for the sites but they didn't help. I found the problem. I went to
    system restore and noticed two days ago I received a Microsoft update
    KB954430. I restored my computer to the day before this update and it works
    fine now.

    Sanity, Jan 25, 2009
  7. Sanity

    Ken Guest

    On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:07:36 -0500, "Sanity" <> wrote:

    > This is weird and just started. When I try to go to the following URL
    > http://my.myway.com/index.jsp?speedbarconfigchanged it shuts down Firefox.
    > I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same result.
    > I can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem but
    > the minute I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    No problem here.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.0.5)
    Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

    Ken, Jan 25, 2009
  8. Sanity

    evodawg Guest

    Sanity wrote:

    > "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo"
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Sanity wrote:
    >>> "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo"
    >>> <> wrote in message

    >>> Thank you for your response but it didn't work. I cleared the cache and
    >>> the cookies and it's still doing the same thing.

    >> try some of the tips here:

    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox cannot load websites but other programs can
    >> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/No programs can load websites

    http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox never finishes loading certain websites

    >> --
    >> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!
    >>
    >> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public
    >>
    >> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    >> http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
    >> http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    > Thanks for the sites but they didn't help. I found the problem. I went
    > to system restore and noticed two days ago I received a Microsoft update
    > KB954430. I restored my computer to the day before this update and it
    > works fine now.

    Sounds like MicroCrap is still fighting with Mozilla!!! When can we just
    all get along?
    --
    "You can lead them to LINUX
    but you can't make them THINK"

    evodawg, Jan 25, 2009
  9. Sanity

    gnu / linux Guest

    On Jan 25, 11:01 am, evodawg <> wrote:
    > Sanity wrote:
    >
    > > "Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo"
    > > <> wrote in message

    > >> try some of the tips here:

    > http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+cannot+load+websites+but+...>>http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/No programs can load websites
    >
    > http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox never finishes loading ce...
    >
    > >> --
    > >> *IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email help!!!!

    > >> Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public

    > >> Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
    > >>http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
    > >>http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    > > Thanks for the sites but they didn't help. I found the problem.   I went
    > > to system restore and noticed two days ago I received a Microsoft update
    > > KB954430. I restored my computer to the day before this update and it
    > > works fine now.

    > Sounds like MicroCrap is still fighting with Mozilla!!!  When can we just
    > all get along?
    > --
    > "You can lead them to LINUX
    > but you can't make them THINK"
    > Running Mandriva release 2008.0 free-i586 using KDE on i586

    gotta love those M$FT updates (ugh)

    gnu / linux, Jan 25, 2009
  10. Sanity

    Sanity Guest

    "Gualtier Malde" <> wrote in message
    > Sanity wrote:
    >> This is weird and just started. When I try to go to the following URL
    >> http://my.myway.com/index.jsp?speedbarconfigchanged it shuts down
    >> Firefox. I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same
    >> result. I can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem
    >> but the minute I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    > What operating system are you using?

    I'm using XP but I found out that one of Windows security updates was
    causing it. The update in conjunction with the Kodak Easyshare program
    caused this. If I delete the Kodak program, everything works fine.

    Sanity, Jan 27, 2009
  11. Sanity

    mineola Guest

    On Jan 24, 2:07 pm, "Sanity" <> wrote:
    > This is weird and just started. When I try to go to the following URLhttp://my.myway.com/index.jsp?speedbarconfigchangedit shuts down Firefox.
    > I tried typing in the URL without using bookmarks with the same result.  I
    > can use Safari or Internet Explorer and not have this problem but the minute
    > I go back to Firefox I can't get to this site.

    My FF works fine there so it must be outside FF

    mineola, Feb 22, 2009