    It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net

    Any clues what is wrong..?

    Thanks
    K & S, Jan 8, 2004

  2. K & S

    Dave Taylor Guest

    K & S <> wrote in
    news::

    > This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
    >

    > Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    >

    > Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error#
    > C00D11D4
    >
    > Works OK with Extra and Globe..
    >
    > It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
    >

    > Any clues what is wrong..?
    >

    > Thanks

    I am using paradise too and I am also getting the error. I am guessing,
    but Paradise has a transparent proxy. That may be the problem? Have
    you called their tech support about it? If you have any results please
    post back. Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Jan 8, 2004

  3. K & S

    Mainlander Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
    >

    > Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    >

    > Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error# C00D11D4
    >
    > Works OK with Extra and Globe..
    >
    > It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
    >

    > Any clues what is wrong..?

    It's heard of Woger

    Mainlander, Jan 8, 2004
  4. K & S

    K & S Guest

    On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 18:41:06 +1300, Mainlander <*@*.*> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > says...
    >>

    >> This is the site www.talksport.co.uk
    >>

    >> Select the LISTEN Tab then click on -> Listen to talkSPORT online
    >>

    >> Media player pops up then you get a Media Player error Error# C00D11D4
    >>
    >> Works OK with Extra and Globe..
    >>
    >> It fails on 2 seperate PC using Paradise.net
    >>

    >> Any clues what is wrong..?

    >It's heard of Woger

    But it was not me that had the original fault..

    I just confirmed it..

    Please tell me why are you so Stupid..?
    K & S, Jan 8, 2004