site for online photo storage/sharing that allows others access to full size/quality images

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by specksynder@gmail.com, Sep 2, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Anyone know of one of these before I start signing up one by one?
    Seems like that is the only way find out for sure on most of them.
    Been looking at the list here...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_sharing

    Album
    23
    Buzznet
    TextAmerica.com
    Flickr
    Fotki
    Fotolog
    FotoSwap
    GJPix
    ImageStation
    Ofoto
    PBase
    Phanfare
    Photosight
    PiXPO
    Shutterfly
    Smugmug
    snapmania
    Travel Photo Sharing
    Viovio

    , Sep 2, 2005

  2. Jim Townsend Guest

    wrote:

    > Anyone know of one of these before I start signing up one by one?
    > Seems like that is the only way find out for sure on most of them.
    > Been looking at the list here...

    I use Pbase.. There is a reasonable cost involved, (Couple of bucks
    a month) but the site is laid out well and has no ads or popups.
    It also allows remote linking to your images. (Some sites don't)

    Jim Townsend, Sep 2, 2005

  3. Guest

    Any free ones people know of?

    , Sep 2, 2005
  4. Guest

    1st one I tried was imagestation and they have $5/year for this feature
    which seems reasonable and comes with a few free prints.

    , Sep 2, 2005
  5. John Doe Guest

    Image shack.

    Free. You can post, share and download hi-rez pictures.

    Interface is not smooth, but it is FREE.

    Best,

    Ross

    John Doe, Sep 2, 2005
  6. Markeau Guest

    I've been using Imagestation for a few years and still like it.

    Markeau, Sep 3, 2005
  7. Guest

    , Sep 3, 2005