    Bob B Guest

    I was unable to connect to a certain web site using 'NTL broadband' but had
    no trouble with 'dial up'. Is there an explanation for this ...Bob
    Bob B, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Bob B

    °Mike° Guest

    Perhaps the site has ceased to exist, or is having temporary
    server problems, or is just up for maintenance.

    On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:12:07 -0000, in
    <J2r1c.2732$>
    Bob B scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Bob B

    Bob B Guest

    I guess you are right.!!
    Must have been a coincidence as I can now get it on broadband as well
    BB

    Bob B, Mar 4, 2004