    i wanna no. wats the best way to configure 4 sites in
    remote locations with abt 50 points per site. email and
    internet facilities are required. finance is no prob.

    fiifi, Mar 3, 2004

  2. fiifi

    Consultant Guest

    hire a consultant to come in and design it for you

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2004

  3. fiifi

    ME Guest

    >>finance is no prob.
    then out source it.to someone.:)

    ME, Mar 3, 2004
  4. fiifi

    JaR Guest

    ME opined, On 3/3/04 2:20 PM:

    >>>finance is no prob.

    > then out source it.to someone.:)

    You don't understand. Fiifi _is_ the person they outsourced it to!

    JaR
    Bemused Thug

    JaR, Mar 3, 2004
  5. >>>>finance is no prob.

    >> then out source it.to someone.:)
    >>

    >You don't understand. Fiifi _is_ the person they outsourced it to!

    That is sooo funny. I'm still laughing.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Mar 4, 2004