Site Check: Page won't display in Mozilla / Firebird

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ken Zenachon, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. Ken Zenachon

    Ken Zenachon Guest

    Ken Zenachon, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Ken Zenachon

    SD Guest

    Ken Zenachon wrote:

    > Hi, folks,
    >
    > For some reason this page doesn't display on Mozilla 1.5 or Firebird
    > 0.7. Please have a look:
    >
    > http://www.humanmovesdaycamp.com/ourProgs_core.htm
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > KZ

    IS this some kind of spam to get us to your site? IT works fine in moz 1.5
    SD, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Ken Zenachon

    Frank ess Guest

    "Ken Zenachon" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, folks,
    >
    > For some reason this page doesn't display on Mozilla 1.5 or Firebird
    > 0.7. Please have a look:
    >
    > http://www.humanmovesdaycamp.com/ourProgs_core.htm

    It seems to have risen from the ashes in Firebird 0.6, unless you fixed
    somethin in the interim . . .
    Frank ess, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Ken Zenachon

    Ken Zenachon Guest

    Whoops!
    Sorry, crew, this post was meant for the Macromedia newsgroups!

    My bad.

    KZ
    Ken Zenachon, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Ken Zenachon

    Ronald Hands Guest

    Ken Zenachon wrote:

    > For some reason this page doesn't display on Mozilla 1.5 or Firebird
    > 0.7. Please have a look:
    >
    > http://www.humanmovesdaycamp.com/ourProgs_core.htm

    Works fine here in Moz 1.5 running in RH 8.0. Do you have Java
    running in your Moz? (Look under Help/About Plugins.)

    -- Ron
    Ronald Hands, Dec 5, 2003
  6. On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:08:07 -0500, SD <>
    wrote:

    >Ken Zenachon wrote:
    >
    >> Hi, folks,
    >>
    >> For some reason this page doesn't display on Mozilla 1.5 or Firebird
    >> 0.7. Please have a look:
    >>
    >> http://www.humanmovesdaycamp.com/ourProgs_core.htm
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> KZ

    >IS this some kind of spam to get us to your site? IT works fine in moz 1.5

    1.5? I need to update, it works fine in Moz 1.4, although I only
    stayed long enough to see if it loaded. Can't tell you what it was.

    You'll have to fix the return add due to dumb virus checkers, not spam
    (N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
    www.rogerhalstead.com
    Roger Halstead, Dec 6, 2003