    My sister got a new car and I am fed up with the
    favoritism in my house towards her. She is a hoe bag and I
    hate her.
    Robby, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Robby

    kpg Guest

    "Robby" <> wrote in message
    news:99cd01c478ca$84747c90$...
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\139169.htm (8/2/2004 3:13:12 PM) #
    > My sister got a new car and I am fed up with the
    > favoritism in my house towards her. She is a hoe bag and I
    > hate her.

    Is she hawt?

    Do you have any bathroom pics of her?
    kpg, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Robby

    Consultant Guest

    maybe so, but she is an easy lay, the whore

    Consultant, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Robby

    Brat® Guest

    so do we... what's your point?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002
    Brat®, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Robby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Robby" <> wrote in news:99cd01c478ca
    $84747c90$:

    > My sister got a new car and I am fed up with the
    > favoritism in my house towards her. She is a hoe bag and I
    > hate her.

    pics please.... pics....

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Robby

    Mike T. Guest

    "Consultant" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > maybe so, but she is an easy lay, the whore

    And the downside is....???
    Mike T., Aug 3, 2004