    Get the free version (a.k.a. "Lite") at
    http://www.sisoftware.net/dload/sware_figure.php?&a=&langx=en

    Carlos
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 8, 2006

  2. Thank you Carlos, love that program.

    John T.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?=, May 9, 2006

  3. You are welcome, John.
    Love to keep everybody updated with new x64 programs & drivers releases.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 9, 2006
  4. Carlos:
    The last time you weren't first with a driver posting we didn't hear
    from you for two weeks. Please keep up the great work.

    Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2, May 9, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jane Colman Guest

    Thanks Carlos. :)

    I've downloaded it and will take it for a spin later.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.
    Jane Colman, May 9, 2006
  6. Dennis:
    Thank you for your kind comments.
    Sometimes it just happens that there are no news.
    Yesterday was one of those days.
    Nothing new was showing up until Sisoft Sandra came to the rescue.
    It think it is time to share some of my "secrets" for finding news.
    First one comes from France.
    www.station-drivers.com
    Abso-bloody-lutely the best site for new and beta drivers (site is in
    French, though)
    Second one from Germany (site is in English)
    www.warp2search.net
    Will still keep my other secret places in the dark.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 9, 2006
  7. You are welcome, Jane.
    Carlos