    Does anyone else have this displayed when listening to Sirius on-line or
    happen to know what the missing plug-in might be?

    Thanks

    John, Aug 5, 2006

  2. John wrote:
    > When I go to Sirius.com to listen on-line, Firefox displays that there is a
    > missing plug-in. If I click on Install Missing Plug-in, the missing plug-in
    > can't be found. The music plays ok but the missing plug-in message
    > displayed says that all media on page can't be displayed.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this displayed when listening to Sirius on-line or
    > happen to know what the missing plug-in might be?
    >
    > Thanks

    cant get past the sign up screen here (for the 3 day trial online) so I
    cant assist. Dont know what they use.

    look in about:plugins
    what plug ins do you have?

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Aug 6, 2006

  3. "Mozilla Champion (Dan)" <> wrote in message
    > John wrote:
    >> When I go to Sirius.com to listen on-line, Firefox displays that there is
    >> a missing plug-in. If I click on Install Missing Plug-in, the missing
    >> plug-in can't be found. The music plays ok but the missing plug-in
    >> message displayed says that all media on page can't be displayed.
    >>
    >> Does anyone else have this displayed when listening to Sirius on-line or
    >> happen to know what the missing plug-in might be?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    I run into the same issue. The 'missing plug-in' does not seem to effect
    performance of streaming the channel, so I just leave it. I too have tried
    to see what is missing, but I am unsuccessful to date. ( I get my morning
    Stern fix and that's all I need)

    MCP

    Matthew Plummer, Aug 6, 2006