    --
    Woody

    harrogate3 at ntlworld dot com as it's driving me mad!

    harrogate3, Aug 19, 2007

  2. harrogate3

    Jono Guest

    After serious thinking harrogate3 wrote :
    > I want a simple dial plan for a SPA2000 that will pass verbatim any
    > number dialled starting with zero, but will preceed any six-digit
    > number beginning 2-8 (ideally 2, 3, 5, or 8) with the local dialling
    > code 01423.
    >
    > I have multi-Googled but am just more confused than ever.
    >
    > Can anyone help?

    (<:01423>[2-9]xxxxxS0|xx.|*xx)

    Jono, Aug 19, 2007

  3. harrogate3

    harrogate3 Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > After serious thinking harrogate3 wrote :
    > > I want a simple dial plan for a SPA2000 that will pass verbatim

    any
    > > number dialled starting with zero, but will preceed any six-digit
    > > number beginning 2-8 (ideally 2, 3, 5, or 8) with the local

    dialling
    > > code 01423.
    > >
    > > I have multi-Googled but am just more confused than ever.
    > >
    > > Can anyone help?

    > (<:01423>[2-9]xxxxxS0|xx.|*xx)

    Jono, you are magic. Many thanks.

    harrogate3, Aug 19, 2007
  4. harrogate3

    Roger Mills Guest

    Jono <> wrote:

    > After serious thinking harrogate3 wrote :
    >> I want a simple dial plan for a SPA2000 that will pass verbatim any
    >> number dialled starting with zero, but will preceed any six-digit
    >> number beginning 2-8 (ideally 2, 3, 5, or 8) with the local dialling
    >> code 01423.
    >>
    >> I have multi-Googled but am just more confused than ever.
    >>
    >> Can anyone help?

    > (<:01423>[2-9]xxxxxS0|xx.|*xx)

    That will do it. It will also pass verbatim any number which starts with a
    1, which is probably what you want. If you want to limit the 6-digit number
    to numbers starting with 2, 3, 5 or 8 replace [2-9] with [2358].
    --
    Cheers,
    Roger

    Roger Mills, Aug 19, 2007
  5. harrogate3

    Geoff Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > After serious thinking harrogate3 wrote :
    > > I want a simple dial plan for a SPA2000 that will pass verbatim any
    > > number dialled starting with zero, but will preceed any six-digit
    > > number beginning 2-8 (ideally 2, 3, 5, or 8) with the local dialling
    > > code 01423.
    > >
    > > I have multi-Googled but am just more confused than ever.
    > >
    > > Can anyone help?

    > (<:01423>[2-9]xxxxxS0|xx.|*xx)

    That would be very useful for me, but can the SPA-1001 be configured this
    way too?

    Just looked through the settings but cant find dial plan?

    Thanks
    Geoff

    Geoff, Aug 20, 2007
  6. harrogate3

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Geoff" <00000@000.00> wrote in message
    : : "Jono" <> wrote in message
    : : news:...
    : : : After serious thinking harrogate3 wrote :
    : : : : I want a simple dial plan for a SPA2000 that will
    : : : : pass verbatim any number dialled starting with
    : : : : zero, but will preceed any six-digit number
    : : : : beginning 2-8 (ideally 2, 3, 5, or 8) with the
    : : : : local dialling code 01423.
    : : : :
    : : : : I have multi-Googled but am just more confused than
    : : : : ever.
    : : : :
    : : : : Can anyone help?
    : : :
    : : : (<:01423>[2-9]xxxxxS0|xx.|*xx)
    : :
    : : That would be very useful for me, but can the SPA-1001
    : : be configured this way too?
    : :
    : : Just looked through the settings but cant find dial
    : : plan?

    It's in exactly the same place, in the Line 1 and Line 2 pages. It can be
    configured in exactly the same way as the 2000, it's virtually the same
    device except it only has 1 phone port.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 20, 2007
  7. harrogate3

    Geoff Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > It's in exactly the same place, in the Line 1 and Line 2 pages. It can be
    > configured in exactly the same way as the 2000, it's virtually the same
    > device except it only has 1 phone port.
    >
    > Ivor

    Thanks Ivor,

    I have found it now, in advanced settings.

    Regards
    Geoff

    Geoff, Aug 21, 2007
  8. Geoff wrote:
    > "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >> After serious thinking harrogate3 wrote :
    >>> I want a simple dial plan for a SPA2000 that will pass verbatim any
    >>> number dialled starting with zero, but will preceed any six-digit
    >>> number beginning 2-8 (ideally 2, 3, 5, or 8) with the local dialling
    >>> code 01423.
    >>>
    >>> I have multi-Googled but am just more confused than ever.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone help?

    >> (<:01423>[2-9]xxxxxS0|xx.|*xx)

    > That would be very useful for me, but can the SPA-1001 be configured
    > this way too?
    >
    > Just looked through the settings but cant find dial plan?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Geoff

    Exactly the same way.

    In the SPA control panel you need to log in as Admin Log in and Advanced
    view.

    It's then near the bottom of the details under your Line.

    --
    Items for sale: http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MetricNow

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 21, 2007