    Many thanks in advance for those who really try to help.

    Ldemsp

    , Jan 22, 2007

  2. Brian A Guest

    On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:28:44 +0100, wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >can anyone help me to find a working copy of the Sipura Profile
    >Compiler on the 'Net? Just for experimental purposes.
    >
    >Many thanks in advance for those who really try to help.
    >
    >Ldemsp

    This is in the FAQs on the sipura web site:-

    "11: Is there method for automatic provisioning?
    A: yes. You put your tftp server/file information under provisioning
    tab "Profile rule"
    i.e: tftp://prov.senecacom.net/spa$PSN/$MA.cfg
    which expands to: .../spa2000/12digitmacaddress.cfg
    You can then go to the provisioning tab to configure the resync
    period/retry value.

    In order to generate this profile, you'd need access to our support
    login
    area to download "Sipura Profile Compiler"
    Based on the cfg profile that you create for SPA to download, you can
    specify
    fields and parameter value. If you are a service provider, you can
    even choose to
    select which SPA parameters that you want user to see and those that
    will be invisible.
    For access to support login area, pls contact "
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Brian A, Jan 27, 2007