    Rein Guest

    I'm ready to get into voip. I need a sipura 2000. What's a good place
    to buy from ?

    Rein, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Rein

    Kyler Laird Guest

    Rein <> writes:

    >I'm ready to get into voip. I need a sipura 2000. What's a good place
    >to buy from ?

    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=sipura spa-2000&hl=en&lr=&tab=wf&scoring=p
    I've been buying them from Voxilla and VoipSupply. Voxilla offers
    support and a bunch of "free" minutes but I haven't used either. (I'd
    buy more from Voxilla but VoipSupply's ordering system is much better.)

    LiveVoIP recommends Cylogistics but I haven't tried them.
    http://cylogistics.comtelligence.net/cgi-bin/evoque?cylogistics.id 979751561

    --kyler
    Kyler Laird, Nov 4, 2004