    Dave Topping
    news<at>uk.davetopping.com
    Voicemail: +44 (0) 701 7000 913
    Dave Topping (), Jul 5, 2005

  2. Dave Topping ()

    Ivor Jones Guest

    wrote:
    > Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
    > accounts?

    Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2005

  3. Ivor Jones wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
    >>accounts?

    > Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
    >
    > Ivor

    It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

    --
    Dave Topping
    news<at>uk.davetopping.com
    Dave Topping (), Jul 5, 2005
  4. Dave Topping ()

    Ivor Jones Guest

    wrote:
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
    >>> accounts?

    >> Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
    >>
    >> Ivor
    >>

    > It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

    In that case I'm not sure, the 3000 only has one FXS port so probably not.

    http://www.sipura.com/Documents/SPA-3000.pdf takes you to Sipura's data
    sheet for the 3000.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 6, 2005
  5. In article <>,
    "Dave Topping ()" <> writes:
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Can a Sipura 2000 be used to handle two separate incoming VoIP
    >>>accounts?

    >> Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
    >>
    >> Ivor
    >>

    > It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

    AFAICT, mine only has provision for registering with a single
    SIP proxy server.

    --
    Andrew Gabriel
    Andrew Gabriel, Jul 6, 2005
  6. Dave Topping ()

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Wed, 6 Jul 2005, writes
    >In article <>,
    > "Dave Topping ()" <> writes:
    >> Ivor Jones wrote:

    >>> Yes, very easily. Each account has a separate set of setup pages.
    >>>
    >>> Ivor
    >>>

    >> It's a SPA-3000. Sorry about that.

    >AFAICT, mine only has provision for registering with a single
    >SIP proxy server.

    The SPA-3000 can have 2 registered SIP accounts; one on LINE1 and the
    other on PSTN. The one on PSTN can only be used for gateway services
    (either in or out). LINE1 SIP account can be used for in and out. In
    addition there are 4 gateways, gw1 - gw4, which you can use for 4 more
    outgoing SIP accounts if you want. Gateway gw0 is reserved for PSTN to
    the FXS port.

    You can also use more outgoing SIP accounts by including them in a dial
    plan.

    Full details are in the big manual.

    David
    David Floyd, Jul 6, 2005