    cheaper elsewhere

    Jimmy ;)
    , Oct 19, 2005

  2. Max Power Guest

    wrote:
    > hello everyone i am new to voip and have been playing with voipfone for
    > the last 3 or 4 weeks and i am thinking about buying an adaptor i see
    > that they are offering the sipura 1001 preconfigured for £59.99 with
    > next day delivery http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if this is a good price or can i get this adaptor
    > cheaper elsewhere
    >
    > Jimmy ;)

    I did see it for £51.75 with delivery here
    http://www.allstuff.co.uk/?page=proddetail&prod=9919 ,but stock is not
    due in till 31/10/05, and I can't comment on the company as I've never
    used them.
    Max
    Max Power, Oct 19, 2005

  3. Sean Guest

    Well when you can get a PAP2 for £45 delivered, which has 2 ports, i
    don't know whats so good about the sipura 1001
    Sean, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Ivor Jones Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Well when you can get a PAP2 for £45 delivered, which has
    > 2 ports, i don't know whats so good about the sipura 1001

    It allows you to access 2 accounts on one phone. Useful if you want to use
    a DECT cordless one.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Oct 19, 2005
  5. Geo Guest

    On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:32:10 GMT, Max Power <"Max Power"@nospam.net> wrote:

    >I did see it for £51.75 with delivery here
    >http://www.allstuff.co.uk/?page=proddetail&prod=9919 ,but stock is not
    >due in till 31/10/05, and I can't comment on the company as I've never
    >used them.

    Seems to be *exactly* the same site as:-
    http://www.macheaven.co.uk
    In fact, when a clicked the "Let me know" thing and entered my email address it
    said it was already entered - which I had peviously done fronm the macheaven
    site.

    Geo
    Geo, Oct 19, 2005
  6. Oldie Guest

    On 19 Oct 2005 04:39:10 -0700, wrote:

    >hello everyone i am new to voip and have been playing with voipfone for
    >the last 3 or 4 weeks and i am thinking about buying an adaptor i see
    >that they are offering the sipura 1001 preconfigured for £59.99 with
    >next day delivery http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php
    >
    >Can anyone tell me if this is a good price or can i get this adaptor
    >cheaper elsewhere
    >
    >Jimmy ;)

    Has anyone bought one of these yet from Voipfone? I'm interested to
    find out if they are restricted in any way. In other words, if
    Voipfone have preconfigured one service line, can the user still set
    up the other one for a second provider?

    Oldie
    Oldie, Oct 25, 2005
  7. Mark Adamson Guest

    >>hello everyone i am new to voip and have been playing with voipfone for
    >>the last 3 or 4 weeks and i am thinking about buying an adaptor i see
    >>that they are offering the sipura 1001 preconfigured for £59.99 with
    >>next day delivery http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php
    >>
    >>Can anyone tell me if this is a good price or can i get this adaptor
    >>cheaper elsewhere
    >>
    >>Jimmy ;)

    > Has anyone bought one of these yet from Voipfone? I'm interested to
    > find out if they are restricted in any way. In other words, if
    > Voipfone have preconfigured one service line, can the user still set
    > up the other one for a second provider?
    >
    > Oldie

    Yes, it says on their website somewhere, that unlike other providers, the
    hardware is not locked in any way.

    Mark
    Mark Adamson, Oct 25, 2005
  8. Oldie Guest

    On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:32:07 +0100, "Mark Adamson"
    <> wrote:

    (snipped)

    >> Has anyone bought one of these yet from Voipfone? I'm interested to
    >> find out if they are restricted in any way. In other words, if
    >> Voipfone have preconfigured one service line, can the user still set
    >> up the other one for a second provider?
    >>
    >> Oldie
    >>

    >Yes, it says on their website somewhere, that unlike other providers, the
    >hardware is not locked in any way.
    >
    >Mark

    Thanks Mark.

    Oldie