    TR Guest

    Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??

    cheers
    TR, Mar 24, 2006

  2. TR

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "TR" <> wrote in message
    news:GnUUf.41356$
    > Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??
    >
    > cheers

    Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Mar 24, 2006

  3. TR

    TR Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "TR" <> wrote in message
    > news:GnUUf.41356$
    >
    >>Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??
    >>
    >>cheers

    > Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.
    >
    > Ivor

    Yep i asked them as well,
    they answered first too !

    no they don't support it at the moment, there are plans to support it,
    but no time frame yet.
    TR, Mar 24, 2006
  4. TR

    Sean Guest

    TR wrote:
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >> "TR" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Does Sipgate support MWI yet ??
    >>>
    >>> cheers

    >> Have you asked them..? AFAIK no.
    >>
    >> Ivor
    >>

    > Yep i asked them as well,
    > they answered first too !
    >
    > no they don't support it at the moment, there are plans to support it,
    > but no time frame yet.

    They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
    from when i asked them... that was last year
    Sean, Mar 24, 2006
  5. TR

    Guest

    On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:14:33 +0000, Sean
    <> wrote:

    >They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
    >from when i asked them... that was last year

    Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
    must be the worst voip provider on the planet .
    , Mar 24, 2006
  6. TR

    Sean Guest

    wrote:
    > On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:14:33 +0000, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
    >>from when i asked them... that was last year

    > Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
    > must be the worst voip provider on the planet .

    Is there any need?
    Sean, Mar 25, 2006
  7. TR

    Guest

    On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:15:52 +0000, Sean
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:14:33 +0000, Sean
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> They told me they would have call forwarding / divert in a few months
    >>>from when i asked them... that was last year

    >> Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
    >> must be the worst voip provider on the planet .

    >Is there any need?

    No need for Sipgate to be around at all time they where taken over by
    a company that knows how to provide a decent service like voipfone or
    uk voip that don't try to run the service on a shoestring budget .
    , Mar 25, 2006
  8. TR

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:15:52 +0000, Sean
    > <> wrote:
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Sipgate are all talk no action always have been always will be and
    >>> must be the worst voip provider on the planet .

    >> Is there any need?

    > No need for Sipgate to be around at all time they where taken over by
    > a company that knows how to provide a decent service like voipfone or
    > uk voip that don't try to run the service on a shoestring budget .

    Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.
    Paul Cupis, Mar 26, 2006
  9. TR

    Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:01:02 +0000, Paul Cupis <>
    wrote:

    >Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.

    I don't think he has one.

    BTW, it would appear that voip.co.uk is down and sipgate is working
    just fine right now. At least that's how it seems.

    My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
    failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on ;-)
    , Mar 26, 2006
  10. TR

    Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:48:57 +0100, wrote:

    >My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
    >failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on ;-)

    Must be your equipment my three voip lines are working ok in and out .
    , Mar 26, 2006
  11. wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:01:02 +0000, Paul Cupis <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.

    > I don't think he has one.
    >
    > BTW, it would appear that voip.co.uk is down and sipgate is working
    > just fine right now. At least that's how it seems.
    >
    > My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
    > failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on ;-)

    Well, incoming calls aren't working here, but outgoing ones are.
    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 26, 2006
  12. wrote:

    > > I don't think he has one.
    > >
    > > BTW, it would appear that voip.co.uk is down and sipgate is working
    > > just fine right now. At least that's how it seems.
    > >
    > > My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
    > > failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on ;-)

    Well, incoming calls aren't working here, but outgoing ones are.

    With exception of the fact that it thinks I'm making 2 outgoing calls
    (asterisk disagrees) which I am being billed for. (the start times match
    calls that were made, but don't look like the calls have ended on their
    system).

    Balls.
    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 26, 2006
  13. TR

    DJ Guest

    In message <>,
    writes
    >On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:01:02 +0000, Paul Cupis <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.

    >I don't think he has one.
    >
    >BTW, it would appear that voip.co.uk is down and sipgate is working
    >just fine right now. At least that's how it seems.
    >
    >My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
    >failing. Good job there's good reliable sipgate to fall back on ;-)

    My voip.co.uk is working OK on outgoing calls, but incoming calls are
    failing.

    --
    DJ
    DJ, Mar 26, 2006
  14. TR

    Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:15:44 GMT, wrote:

    >Must be your equipment my three voip lines are working ok in and out .

    No, it is not my equipment, unless it has reconfigured itself
    invisibly without anyone going near it.

    I reckon voip.co.uk got messed up - possibly following the time
    changing to BST.
    , Mar 26, 2006
  15. TR

    Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:48:57 +0100, wrote:

    >My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
    >failing.

    I've just realised that the outgoing tests I was doing were to other
    voip.co.uk numbers! Outgoing is working to all other numbers. Incoming
    fails from all numbers.
    , Mar 26, 2006
  16. TR

    Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:58:53 +0100, wrote:

    >On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:48:57 +0100, wrote:
    >
    >>My ATA says it's registered with voip.co.uk but calls in and out are
    >>failing.

    >I've just realised that the outgoing tests I was doing were to other
    >voip.co.uk numbers! Outgoing is working to all other numbers. Incoming
    >fails from all numbers.

    Incoming and outgoing on all my lines working fine timed at 18.03 .
    , Mar 26, 2006
  17. TR

    Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:57:25 +0100, wrote:

    >On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:15:44 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >>Must be your equipment my three voip lines are working ok in and out .

    >No, it is not my equipment, unless it has reconfigured itself
    >invisibly without anyone going near it.
    >
    >I reckon voip.co.uk got messed up - possibly following the time
    >changing to BST.

    There can't be any fault a the voip uk end I still don't have any
    problems .
    , Mar 26, 2006
  18. wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:57:25 +0100, wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 15:15:44 GMT, wrote:
    >>
    >>> Must be your equipment my three voip lines are working ok in and out .

    >> No, it is not my equipment, unless it has reconfigured itself
    >> invisibly without anyone going near it.
    >>
    >> I reckon voip.co.uk got messed up - possibly following the time
    >> changing to BST.

    > There can't be any fault a the voip uk end I still don't have any
    > problems .

    Well, none of my calls are being marked as disconnecting, they are
    dropping after ((sometimes less than a minute). My incoming numbers
    aren't working and all my calls are being charged for.

    Typically I haven't received a reply from support (regarding my
    over-billing), but then I'm sure they're busy (and unlike sipgate, of
    all the support calls I've made in the past, none of them have been
    resolved).
    Thomas Kenyon, Mar 26, 2006
  19. TR

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 00:01:02 +0000, Paul Cupis
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Dexter, get over it and move on with your life.

    > I don't think he has one.

    I wonder if this is why he rubbishes Sipgate all the time..?!

    http://www.dexgate.com/htm/indexe.htm

    No it can't be.. Can it..?! No, forget about it, apologies to a perfectly
    good company...!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Mar 26, 2006
  20. TR

    Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:07:20 GMT, wrote:

    >There can't be any fault a the voip uk end I still don't have any
    >problems .

    It's entirely possible that some accounts were out and others were
    not. Mine are now working again, and I have made no changes in any
    settings either to cause the problem or to try and fix it. All I did
    was to reboot the router and the ATAs. That didn't fix it, so I left
    well alone. Clearly voip.co.uk have fixed whatever the problem was.

    But let's not let facts and common sense get in the way. You carry on
    assuming that all problems with Sipgate are their fault and all
    problems with voip.co.uk are the user's fault. After all, you lost
    touch with reason a long time ago.
    , Mar 26, 2006