    Roger Guest

    can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
    unobtainable on all numbers I try :-(

    Roger, Jul 25, 2005

  2. Roger

    Chris Blunt Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:25:42 +0100, "Roger" <>
    wrote:

    >can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
    >unobtainable on all numbers I try :-(

    I always have difficulty calling mobiles in the Philippines from
    Sipgate. Its quite normal to have to readial several times, and when I
    do get a connection its usually very poor quality.

    Chris

    Chris Blunt, Jul 25, 2005

  3. Roger

    Roger Guest

    "Chris Blunt" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:25:42 +0100, "Roger" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
    >>unobtainable on all numbers I try :-(

    > I always have difficulty calling mobiles in the Philippines from
    > Sipgate. Its quite normal to have to readial several times, and when I
    > do get a connection its usually very poor quality.
    >
    > Chris

    seems to be back again now - just dont know for how long

    Roger, Jul 25, 2005
  4. "Roger" <> wrote in message

    > "Chris Blunt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:25:42 +0100, "Roger" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>can anyone else dial internationally at the moment - getting number
    >>>unobtainable on all numbers I try :-(

    >> I always have difficulty calling mobiles in the Philippines from
    >> Sipgate. Its quite normal to have to readial several times, and when I
    >> do get a connection its usually very poor quality.
    >>
    >> Chris
    >>

    > seems to be back again now - just dont know for how long

    perhaps yo should try a reliable voip provider such as vonage after all
    they will end up taking over from where all the others are now failing badly

    Stefan Kaniuk, Jul 25, 2005
  5. Roger

    Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:59:30 GMT, "Stefan Kaniuk"
    <> wrote:

    >perhaps yo should try a reliable voip provider such as vonage after all
    >they will end up taking over from where all the others are now failing badly

    Give it a rest Stefan you are starting to get like Ivor is with
    Sipgate I have to agree Vonage are exceptionally good. A
    friend went to his local Staples store in Blackpool at 1 pm
    to day at 1.40 he was all set up and talking to me on his Vonage
    line no hassle at all .

    , Jul 25, 2005
  6. You should look at other providers such as voiptalk and gradwell for
    instance.

    VoIP Knowledge, Jul 26, 2005