  1. Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail tonight? 5000 returns NU
    and voicemail dosn't pick up any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate
    account on the website.
    Obsidian Order, Jan 12, 2008

  2. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Obsidian Order" <> wrote in
    message news:
    : : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
    : : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick up
    : : any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate account
    : : on the website.

    And 10000 is in German..! Incoming and outgoing calls seem ok here though.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 12, 2008

  3. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    : : "Obsidian Order" <> wrote in
    : : message news:
    : : : : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
    : : : : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick
    : : : : up any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate
    : : : : account on the website.
    : :
    : : And 10000 is in German..! Incoming and outgoing calls
    : : seem ok here though.
    : :
    : : Ivor

    I've told them about the problem, there is now a message on the website
    that says it is under maintenance and that calls are not affected.

    Voicemail still not working though :-(

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 12, 2008
  4. "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > I've told them about the problem, there is now a message on the website
    > that says it is under maintenance and that calls are not affected.
    >
    > Voicemail still not working though :-(

    PSTN Voicemail access number 020-7043 7777 returning NU also.
    Obsidian Order, Jan 12, 2008
  5. Obsidian Order

    Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail tonight? 5000 returns NU
    >and voicemail dosn't pick up any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate
    >account on the website.

    In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in the UK that is
    how he is able to contact them and no other customer is allowed to
    do so except by email .
    , Jan 12, 2008
  6. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : : : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
    : : : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick up
    : : : any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate account
    : : : on the website.
    : : In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in
    : : the UK that is how he is able to contact them and no
    : : other customer is allowed to do so except by email .

    How do you think I did it, Ron..?! FFS SHUT UP..!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 13, 2008
  7. Obsidian Order

    MeGgAhUrTz Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
    > <> wrote:
    > In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in the UK

    Ah, thought as much...
    MeGgAhUrTz, Jan 13, 2008
  8. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "MeGgAhUrTz" <> wrote in message
    : : news:...
    : : : <> wrote:
    : : : In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in
    : : : the UK
    : :
    : : Ah, thought as much...

    Ye gods you don't believe everything Ron tells you, do you..?

    I only wish I were, I bet it'd pay a lot more than I get now.....

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 13, 2008
  9. Obsidian Order

    Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:26:21 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >: : On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
    >: : <> wrote:
    >: :
    >: : : Anyone else having problems with Sipgate Voicemail
    >: : : tonight? 5000 returns NU and voicemail dosn't pick up
    >: : : any calls. Also I cannot log on to my Sipgate account
    >: : : on the website.
    >: : In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in
    >: : the UK that is how he is able to contact them and no
    >: : other customer is allowed to do so except by email .
    >
    >How do you think I did it, Ron..?! FFS SHUT UP..!

    I know you have a phone number for them Ivor you have
    actually said so here some time ago now.
    , Jan 13, 2008
  10. Obsidian Order

    Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:03:40 -0000, "MeGgAhUrTz" <>
    wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:23:20 -0000, "Obsidian Order"
    >> <> wrote:
    >> In case you didn't know Ivor is Sipgate's rep here in the UK

    >Ah, thought as much...

    Pretty obvious really by the way he always rises to their defense
    when ever something goes wrong with their poxy service, that's if
    you can call it a service .
    , Jan 13, 2008
  11. Obsidian Order

    MeGgAhUrTz Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:03:40 -0000, "MeGgAhUrTz" <>
    > wrote:

    > Pretty obvious really by the way he always rises to their defense
    > when ever something goes wrong with their poxy service, that's if
    > you can call it a service .

    We must be thinking along the same lines....

    Wonder if we`ll get accused of being the same people next ;0)
    MeGgAhUrTz, Jan 13, 2008
  12. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    : : I know you have a phone number for them Ivor you have
    : : actually said so here some time ago now.

    I said no such thing. Please quote the reference for this mythical
    message.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 13, 2008
  13. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "MeGgAhUrTz" <> wrote in message
    : : <> wrote in message
    : : news:...
    : : : On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:03:40 -0000, "MeGgAhUrTz"
    : : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : : :
    : : : Pretty obvious really by the way he always rises to
    : : : their defense when ever something goes wrong with
    : : : their poxy service, that's if you can call it a
    : : : service .
    : :
    : : We must be thinking along the same lines....
    : :
    : : Wonder if we`ll get accused of being the same people
    : : next ;0)

    No, but you could be long lost brothers. (Now if only you would get
    lost..)

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 13, 2008
  14. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Obsidian Order" <> wrote in
    message news:
    : : "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in
    : : message news:...
    : :
    : : : I've told them about the problem, there is now a
    : : : message on the website that says it is under
    : : : maintenance and that calls are not affected.
    : : :
    : : : Voicemail still not working though :-(
    : :
    : : PSTN Voicemail access number 020-7043 7777 returning NU
    : : also.

    All ok now.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 13, 2008
  15. Obsidian Order

    Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:18:08 -0000, "MeGgAhUrTz" <>
    wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:03:40 -0000, "MeGgAhUrTz" <>
    >> wrote:

    >> Pretty obvious really by the way he always rises to their defense
    >> when ever something goes wrong with their poxy service, that's if
    >> you can call it a service .

    >We must be thinking along the same lines....
    >
    >Wonder if we`ll get accused of being the same people next ;0)

    Probably he and a few others around here think many people are I
    even if the email address was charles& some
    would say it was I .
    The day Ivor gives SHITGATE anything but praise and fails to rise to
    their defense at any given opportunity the world will stop turning, he
    is like a wanker in one of the virginmedia groups that is on the 20 Mb
    package and is getting less than 10Mb and he won't here a wrong word
    said about them .
    , Jan 13, 2008
  16. Obsidian Order

    Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:49:14 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >No, but you could be long lost brothers. (Now if only you would get
    >lost..)

    No you don't like it when anyone speaks the truth Ivor YOU GET LOST.
    , Jan 13, 2008
  17. Obsidian Order

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    : : The day Ivor gives SHITGATE anything but praise and
    : : fails to rise to their defense at any given opportunity
    : : the world will stop turning, he is like a wanker in one
    : : of the virginmedia groups that is on the 20 Mb package
    : : and is getting less than 10Mb and he won't here a wrong
    : : word said about them .

    FFS change the bloody record Ron.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 13, 2008
  18. Obsidian Order

    Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:16:05 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >FFS change the bloody record Ron.

    Not until you do Ivor remember I am not the only person who thinks
    YOUR company is a load of rubbish .
    When are you moving over to Germany Ivor ? .
    , Jan 13, 2008
  19. Obsidian Order

    Dave Higton Guest

    In message <>
    wrote:

    > On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:49:14 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > >No, but you could be long lost brothers. (Now if only you would get
    > >lost..)

    > No you don't like it when anyone speaks the truth Ivor YOU GET LOST.

    A lot of us, on the other hand, are waiting for you to speak the
    truth for the first time.

    Dave
    Dave Higton, Jan 13, 2008
  20. Obsidian Order

    Iain Guest

    MeGgAhUrTz wrote:

    > Wonder if we`ll get accused of being the same people next ;0)

    You are the same person, Ron. Nobody is fooled. Using a different client
    and a different ISP is not enough to persuade anyone.
    Iain, Jan 13, 2008