  1. Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not working for eveyrone or
    just me? I have to go and delete messages on the website at the moment - it
    used to work fine.
    Roger Barrett, Jun 30, 2006

  2. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    news:Uadpg.63729$
    > Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
    > working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and delete
    > messages on the website at the moment - it used to work
    > fine.

    Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website. Next time I get a
    message I'll try it and let you know.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 1, 2006

  3. Roger Barrett

    Sean Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    >> Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
    >> working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and delete
    >> messages on the website at the moment - it used to work
    >> fine.

    > Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website. Next time I get a
    > message I'll try it and let you know.
    >
    > Ivor

    Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!
    Sean, Jul 1, 2006
  4. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in
    > > message news:Uadpg.63729$
    > > > Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
    > > > working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and
    > > > delete messages on the website at the moment - it
    > > > used to work fine.

    > > Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website.
    > > Next time I get a message I'll try it and let you know.
    > >
    > > Ivor
    > >

    > Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

    I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one, which is very
    strange..!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 2, 2006
  5. Roger Barrett

    Sean Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:

    >> Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

    > I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one, which is very
    > strange..!
    >
    > Ivor

    You mean Allison? I just get a screeching German man!

    My own asterisk server has all my voice on whole voicemail system :D
    sounds better than sipgates! :D

    Ivor, did you ever get through to my speaking clock?
    Sean, Jul 2, 2006
  6. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >
    > > > Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

    > > I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one,
    > > which is very strange..!

    > You mean Allison? I just get a screeching German man!

    Is that her name..?! Do you get a voice in English or German..? Because
    the English voice isn't recorded by a German (!)

    > My own asterisk server has all my voice on whole
    > voicemail system :D sounds better than sipgates! :D

    Send the files to Sipgate <g>

    > Ivor, did you ever get through to my speaking clock?

    No, never did :-(

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 2, 2006
  7. Roger Barrett

    Martin R&M Guest

    What are you dtmf Relay setting on your phone
    check you are using sip id or outband and the DTMF Payload set to 101,
    Let me know if it works

    Regards
    Martin

    Martin R&M, Jul 5, 2006
  8. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Martin R&M" <> wrote in message
    > What are you dtmf Relay setting on your phone
    > check you are using sip id or outband and the DTMF
    > Payload set to 101, Let me know if it works

    Translation..?

    Oh if you want me to reply, please repost your message correctly, don't
    top post.

    Ivor
    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    Ivor Jones, Jul 5, 2006
  9. Roger Barrett

    Guest

    On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:06:04 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet and in e-mail?

    The word SIPGATE .
    , Jul 6, 2006
  10. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:06:04 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet and in
    > > e-mail? The word SIPGATE .

    Here was me thinking it was DEXTER.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 6, 2006