    to change the message, it ignores me and goes through all the options again.
    Anyone else finding that voicemail isn't working as it should?

    James

    James Fisher, Jul 4, 2005

  2. James Fisher

    Ian Guest

    "James Fisher" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have just dialled 50000 to connect to voicemail, but when I dial 0

    (zero)
    > to change the message, it ignores me and goes through all the options

    again.
    > Anyone else finding that voicemail isn't working as it should?

    what are you using as a client. as odds on you have the dtmf mode set wrong.
    try setting it to info or equivilent.

    Ian

    Ian, Jul 4, 2005

  3. James Fisher

    James Fisher Guest

    "Ian" <spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "James Fisher" <> wrote in message
    >> I have just dialled 50000 to connect to voicemail, but when I dial 0

    > (zero)
    >> to change the message, it ignores me and goes through all the options

    > again.
    >> Anyone else finding that voicemail isn't working as it should?
    >>

    > what are you using as a client. as odds on you have the dtmf mode set
    > wrong.
    > try setting it to info or equivilent.
    >
    > Ian

    Its a Sipura 1001 ATA, Ian. Does that make a difference to your reply?

    James

    I won't be able to have a look at curing it until later tonight, its at a
    friends place.

    James Fisher, Jul 4, 2005
  4. James Fisher

    Guest

    On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:43:04 +0100, "James Fisher"
    <> wrote:

    >I have just dialled 50000 to connect to voicemail, but when I dial 0 (zero)
    >to change the message, it ignores me and goes through all the options again.
    >Anyone else finding that voicemail isn't working as it should?
    >
    >James

    Well I have just dialed 50000 and got some German bitch talking in
    double dutch !!!! :))) .
    Will Sipgate EVER get things working right the voicemail system is a
    joke good job it is free .

    , Jul 4, 2005
  5. James Fisher

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "James Fisher" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > Its a Sipura 1001 ATA, Ian. Does that make a difference to your reply?
    >
    > James
    >
    > I won't be able to have a look at curing it until later tonight, its at
    > a friends place.

    If it's totally ignoring your DTMF tones, then chances are you have the TX
    method incorrectly set. You need to use INFO or SIP INFO mode. Don't use
    IN BAND or AUTO or any other mode listed.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 4, 2005
  6. James Fisher

    James Fisher Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "James Fisher" <> wrote in message
    >
    > [snip]
    >
    >> Its a Sipura 1001 ATA, Ian. Does that make a difference to your reply?
    >>
    >> James
    >>
    >> I won't be able to have a look at curing it until later tonight, its at a
    >> friends place.

    > If it's totally ignoring your DTMF tones, then chances are you have the TX
    > method incorrectly set. You need to use INFO or SIP INFO mode. Don't use
    > IN BAND or AUTO or any other mode listed.
    >
    > Ivor

    Thanks Ivor, that sorted it out.
    James

    James Fisher, Jul 4, 2005
  7. James Fisher

    James Fisher Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 14:43:04 +0100, "James Fisher"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have just dialled 50000 to connect to voicemail, but when I dial 0
    >>(zero)
    >>to change the message, it ignores me and goes through all the options
    >>again.
    >>Anyone else finding that voicemail isn't working as it should?
    >>
    >>James
    >>

    > Well I have just dialed 50000 and got some German bitch talking in
    > double dutch !!!! :))) .
    > Will Sipgate EVER get things working right the voicemail system is a
    > joke good job it is free .

    The quality of the english voices on the voicemail is awful. It sounds like
    they were recorded with a 1pence microphone. : - (

    Why are they soooo bad?

    James Fisher, Jul 4, 2005
  8. James Fisher

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "James Fisher" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > The quality of the english voices on the voicemail is awful. It sounds
    > like they were recorded with a 1pence microphone. : - (
    >
    > Why are they soooo bad?

    Recorded in a hurry ;-) They will be re-recorded properly soon..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 4, 2005