    both lines every second. If I turn off STUN or use the FWD STUN server both
    lines drop back to their default registration intervals. Is anyone else
    having the same problem?
    Roger Barrett, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    news:WriYe.1817$
    > Is there something up with the STUN server? My spa-2000
    > is re-registering both lines every second. If I turn off
    > STUN or use the FWD STUN server both lines drop back to
    > their default registration intervals. Is anyone else
    > having the same problem?

    No problems here, what have you got the registration interval set to..?
    The default on Sipgate is 3600 (1 hour) but shorter intervals should work
    ok.

    You should also have STUN Enable set to Yes and STUN Test Enable set to
    No.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 21, 2005

  3. "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there something up with the STUN server? My spa-2000
    >> is re-registering both lines every second. If I turn off
    >> STUN or use the FWD STUN server both lines drop back to
    >> their default registration intervals. Is anyone else
    >> having the same problem?

    > No problems here, what have you got the registration interval set to..?
    > The default on Sipgate is 3600 (1 hour) but shorter intervals should work
    > ok.
    >
    > You should also have STUN Enable set to Yes and STUN Test Enable set to
    > No.
    >
    > Ivor

    yep and its worked fine for 6 months with those settings. I changed routers
    yesterday (got a Belkin Pre-N Router) but the fwd stun server works fine.
    Roger Barrett, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Roger Barrett

    Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:24:38 GMT, "Roger Barrett"
    <> wrote:

    >Is there something up with the STUN server? My spa-2000 is re-registering
    >both lines every second. If I turn off STUN or use the FWD STUN server both
    >lines drop back to their default registration intervals. Is anyone else
    >having the same problem?

    Now Rodger there just can't be anything wrong at Sipgate their UK
    representative will be along shortly to tell you this and saying it
    has something to do with your 2000 ! .
    , Sep 21, 2005
  5. <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:24:38 GMT, "Roger Barrett"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is there something up with the STUN server? My spa-2000 is re-registering
    >>both lines every second. If I turn off STUN or use the FWD STUN server
    >>both
    >>lines drop back to their default registration intervals. Is anyone else
    >>having the same problem?
    >>

    > Now Rodger there just can't be anything wrong at Sipgate their UK
    > representative will be along shortly to tell you this and saying it
    > has something to do with your 2000 ! .

    Well its probably my new Belkin router acting differently to my USR or
    Linksys ones but I thought I'd check ;-)
    Roger Barrett, Sep 21, 2005
  6. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:24:38 GMT, "Roger Barrett"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Is there something up with the STUN server? My spa-2000
    > > is re-registering both lines every second. If I turn
    > > off STUN or use the FWD STUN server both lines drop
    > > back to their default registration intervals. Is anyone
    > > else having the same problem?
    > >

    > Now Rodger there just can't be anything wrong at Sipgate
    > their UK representative will be along shortly to tell you
    > this and saying it has something to do with your 2000 ! .

    You just can't resist, can you..? He just said he changed routers and
    that's when the problem started.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Sep 21, 2005
  7. Roger Barrett

    Ad C Guest

    In article <>, lid
    says...

    > You just can't resist, can you..? He just said he changed routers and
    > that's when the problem started.

    Just ignore him, I have killfiled him, maybe you should do the same
    thing.
    Ad C, Sep 22, 2005