    settings ? Does anyone have a complete guide on the settings if you
    do. Any other tips on how to get going ? TIA
    Nick

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Ignore ! I'd missed out the primary DNS as my router IP. My status is
    now 'offline' :D

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Bleh

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Bleh" <> wrote in message
    > Ignore ! I'd missed out the primary DNS as my router IP.
    > My status is now 'offline' :D

    Shouldn't that be "online" ?!

    If you want to test outgoing calls to another Sipgate number, my speaking
    clock is on 1431320. It cuts off after 30 seconds so don't panic..!

    Ivor

    PS could you not top post in this group, many thanks :)

    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Offline until I make a call then online :D

    I can't call out yet as as I call 10200 to get a security code but the
    website won't accept it. Incoming works fine though. When I can call
    out I'll have a play a bit more.

    Have you got a dial plan for sipgate ?

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  5. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    Sipgate SQL server seems to be down now....

    PS what do you mean top post ?

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  6. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:43:17 GMT, Bleh <>
    wrote:

    >Sipgate SQL server seems to be down now....
    >
    >PS what do you mean top post ?
    >
    >On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:40:12 GMT, Bleh <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Offline until I make a call then online :D
    >>
    >>I can't call out yet as as I call 10200 to get a security code but the
    >>website won't accept it. Incoming works fine though. When I can call
    >>out I'll have a play a bit more.
    >>
    >>Have you got a dial plan for sipgate ?
    >>
    >>On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:22:37 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Bleh" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>>Shouldn't that be "online" ?!
    >>>
    >>>If you want to test outgoing calls to another Sipgate number, my speaking
    >>>clock is on 1431320. It cuts off after 30 seconds so don't panic..!
    >>>
    >>>Ivor
    >>>
    >>>PS could you not top post in this group, many thanks :)

    Sorry with you on top posting...apoligies

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  7. Bleh wrote:
    > Offline until I make a call then online :D
    >
    > I can't call out yet as as I call 10200 to get a security code but the
    > website won't accept it. Incoming works fine though. When I can call
    > out I'll have a play a bit more.

    You should still be able to call his clock without any credit.

    Thomas Kenyon, Apr 1, 2006
  8. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:58:59 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    <> wrote:

    >Bleh wrote:
    >> Offline until I make a call then online :D
    >>
    >> I can't call out yet as as I call 10200 to get a security code but the
    >> website won't accept it. Incoming works fine though. When I can call
    >> out I'll have a play a bit more.
    >>

    >You should still be able to call his clock without any credit.

    Good point. Need to sort out my dial plan as dialing even sipgate
    doesnt work at the moment.

    Bleh, Apr 1, 2006
  9. Bleh

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Bleh" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:58:59 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Bleh wrote:
    > > > Offline until I make a call then online :D
    > > >
    > > > I can't call out yet as as I call 10200 to get a
    > > > security code but the website won't accept it.
    > > > Incoming works fine though. When I can call out I'll
    > > > have a play a bit more.
    > > >

    > > You should still be able to call his clock without any
    > > credit.

    > Good point. Need to sort out my dial plan as dialing even
    > sipgate doesnt work at the moment.

    You shouldn't really need much of a dial plan for Sipgate, all I have in
    my Sipura SPA-2000 which is all but identical to the PAP2 is (*xx|xx.)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Apr 1, 2006
  10. Bleh

    Bleh Guest

    On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 18:29:02 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >"Bleh" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 13:58:59 GMT, Thomas Kenyon
    >> <> wrote:

    >> > You should still be able to call his clock without any
    >> > credit.

    >> Good point. Need to sort out my dial plan as dialing even
    >> sipgate doesnt work at the moment.

    >You shouldn't really need much of a dial plan for Sipgate, all I have in
    >my Sipura SPA-2000 which is all but identical to the PAP2 is (*xx|xx.)
    >
    >Ivor

    That got me working, thanks. Got sipgate and voipbuster, its pretty
    good so far.

    Bleh, Apr 2, 2006