Sipgate OK today?

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Joe Harrison, Sep 18, 2005.

  1. Joe Harrison

    Joe Harrison Guest

    Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't place
    outgoing calls.

    Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for other
    people?

    Joe
     
    Joe Harrison, Sep 18, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Joe Harrison

    Jono Guest

    Joe Harrison wrote:
    || Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't
    || place outgoing calls.
    ||
    || Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for
    || other people?
    ||
    || Joe

    Snap.

    I can make outgoing SIP calls, but not to PSTN.

    Incomming calls are fine.
     
    Jono, Sep 18, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Joe Harrison wrote:
    > Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't place
    > outgoing calls.
    >
    > Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for other
    > people?
    >
    > Joe


    It's not just you, it's happening here too.
    Calls to other sipgate numbers are working fine, as are receving calls.
     
    Thomas Rankin, Sep 18, 2005
    #3
  4. "Thomas Rankin" <> wrote in message
    news:5PdXe.6591$...
    > Joe Harrison wrote:
    >> Not changed anything and my settings still all look fine but can't place
    >> outgoing calls.
    >>
    >> Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is it working for other
    >> people?
    >>
    >> Joe

    >
    > It's not just you, it's happening here too.
    > Calls to other sipgate numbers are working fine, as are receving calls.


    It wouldnt be so bad is one of Sipgate's worst detractors hadnt mentinoed
    that it all goes t##s up at the weekend just a few days ago ;-)
     
    Roger Barrett, Sep 18, 2005
    #4
  5. Joe Harrison

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    news:FYdXe.10727$...

    this whole episode proves how incompetent sipgate really are, yet again as
    the weekdn comes and go's the service virtually stops working, like me and
    dex have said previously its because the krauts have gone out boozing all
    weekend.

    When will you lot learn that you get a cheap,almost free service and you
    therefore get a crap and consistently faulty service, are you all mad or
    something why do you put up with Sipgates incompetence.
     
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 18, 2005
    #5
  6. Joe Harrison

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:37:38 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <>
    wrote:


    >When will you lot learn that you get a cheap,almost free service and you
    >therefore get a crap and consistently faulty service, are you all mad or
    >something why do you put up with Sipgates incompetence.

    Save your breath and bandwidth they are so frightened of spending a
    quid or two they would sooner come here and moan and groan about
    Sipgate .
    There are only three voip providers worth having Voipfone, Gradwell.or
    Vonage .
     
    , Sep 18, 2005
    #6
  7. Joe Harrison

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...

    I wouldnt touch anything by the reverend Peter Gradwell either, i mean why
    did he used to call himslef a areverend ffs.
     
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 18, 2005
    #7
  8. Joe Harrison

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    news:JOdXe.110786$
    > Joe Harrison wrote:
    > > > Not changed anything and my settings still all look
    > > > fine but can't place outgoing calls.
    > > >
    > > > Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is
    > > > it working for other people?
    > > >
    > > > Joe

    >
    > Snap.
    >
    > I can make outgoing SIP calls, but not to PSTN.
    >
    > Incomming calls are fine.


    I get the same from my accounts that have credit. From a number that
    doesn't have any credit on it I get the recorded announcement saying I
    have no credit, so whether this has any significance or not I don't know.

    Ivor
     
    Ivor Jones, Sep 18, 2005
    #8
  9. Joe Harrison

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    news:FYdXe.10727$
    > "Thomas Rankin" <> wrote in
    > message news:5PdXe.6591$...
    > > Joe Harrison wrote:
    > > > Not changed anything and my settings still all look
    > > > fine but can't place outgoing calls.
    > > >
    > > > Been getting "SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden" all morning. Is
    > > > it working for other people?
    > > >
    > > > Joe

    > >
    > > It's not just you, it's happening here too.
    > > Calls to other sipgate numbers are working fine, as are
    > > receving calls.

    >
    > It wouldnt be so bad is one of Sipgate's worst detractors
    > hadnt mentinoed that it all goes t##s up at the weekend
    > just a few days ago ;-)


    First time it's gone off here since around March. From an account with no
    credit though I get the normal recorded message saying so, which might
    indicate the problem is elsewhere, but of course I will now get blasted
    for even thinking it ;-)

    Ivor
     
    Ivor Jones, Sep 18, 2005
    #9
  10. Joe Harrison

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:12:59 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >First time it's gone off here since around March. From an account with no
    >credit though I get the normal recorded message saying so, which might
    >indicate the problem is elsewhere, but of course I will now get blasted
    >for even thinking it ;-)

    Untimely it is the customers own fault for ever subscribing for ever
    subscribing to such a bunch of numbskulls . I don't think you can
    expect service tomorrow either they will all be off boozing again to
    celibrate their new government .
    Come back Herr Hitler all is forgiven he would have had that lot in
    Belson for the shambles they have made of Sipgate .
     
    , Sep 18, 2005
    #10
  11. Joe Harrison

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:33:03 +0100, wrote:

    >On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:12:59 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>First time it's gone off here since around March. From an account with no
    >>credit though I get the normal recorded message saying so, which might
    >>indicate the problem is elsewhere, but of course I will now get blasted
    >>for even thinking it ;-)

    >Untimely it is the customers own fault for ever subscribing for ever
    >subscribing to such a bunch of numbskulls . I don't think you can
    >expect service tomorrow either they will all be off boozing again to
    >celibrate their new government .
    >Come back Herr Hitler all is forgiven he would have had that lot in
    >Belson for the shambles they have made of Sipgate .

    That thought crossed my mind earlier to day Dexter .
     
    , Sep 18, 2005
    #11
  12. Joe Harrison

    Jono Guest

    wrote:
    <snip drivel>

    You are a disgrace.
     
    Jono, Sep 18, 2005
    #12
  13. Joe Harrison

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    news:s4iXe.110953$...
    > You are a disgrace.
    >


    jono isnt everyone entitled to their opinion.
     
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 18, 2005
    #13
  14. Joe Harrison

    Jono Guest

    Saleh Jambo wrote:
    || "Jono" <> wrote in message
    || news:s4iXe.110953$...
    ||| You are a disgrace.
    |||
    ||
    || jono isnt everyone entitled to their opinion.

    Not when spouting about concentration camps, no.
     
    Jono, Sep 18, 2005
    #14
  15. Joe Harrison

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    news:zgiXe.110959$...

    ok fair enough, thanks for your opinion on my question.
     
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 18, 2005
    #15
  16. Joe Harrison

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:23:27 GMT, "Jono" <>
    wrote:

    >
    >
    >Saleh Jambo wrote:
    >|| "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >|| news:s4iXe.110953$...
    >||| You are a disgrace.
    >|||
    >||
    >|| jono isnt everyone entitled to their opinion.
    >
    >Not when spouting about concentration camps, no.
    >

    Why
     
    , Sep 18, 2005
    #16
  17. Joe Harrison

    Guest

    On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:16:04 GMT, "Saleh Jambo" <>
    wrote:

    >
    >"Jono" <> wrote in message
    >news:s4iXe.110953$...
    >> You are a disgrace.
    >>

    >
    >jono isnt everyone entitled to their opinion.
    >

    Of course they are it is just that some people don't like the truth .
     
    , Sep 18, 2005
    #17
  18. Joe Harrison

    Paul Cupis Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 18:23:27 GMT, "Jono" <>
    > wrote:
    >>Saleh Jambo wrote:
    >>|| "Jono" <> wrote in message
    >>|| news:s4iXe.110953$...
    >>||| You are a disgrace.
    >>||
    >>|| jono isnt everyone entitled to their opinion.
    >>
    >>Not when spouting about concentration camps, no.

    >
    > Why


    Oh, here we go.

    Please resolve this in a more appropriate forum, like private email, and
    not here where it is wildly off topic.
     
    Paul Cupis, Sep 18, 2005
    #18
  19. Joe Harrison

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Paul Cupis" <> wrote in message
    news:dgkblf$rr2$...

    Iif anyone want to email me privately anytime they like do so at:

     
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 18, 2005
    #19
  20. Joe Harrison

    Saleh Jambo Guest

    "Saleh Jambo" <> wrote in message
    news:IpiXe.17902$...

    or
     
    Saleh Jambo, Sep 18, 2005
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. wooosh

    Is Sipgate OK today?

    wooosh, Jun 3, 2005, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    1,225
    The Cable Guy
    Jun 4, 2005
  2. Stuart Millington

    Sipgate: dialing another sipgate number

    Stuart Millington, Jun 10, 2005, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    8
    Views:
    2,061
  3. Ivor Jones

    Sipgate seems better today

    Ivor Jones, Mar 1, 2006, in forum: UK VOIP
    Replies:
    17
    Views:
    877
    Ivor Jones
    Mar 5, 2006
  4. Rob
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    952
  5. richard
    Replies:
    10
    Views:
    3,004
Loading...

Share This Page