    missing something?

    Thanks

    John D

    John DH, Sep 18, 2005

  2. John DH

    Nick Guest

    "John DH" <> wrote in message
    news:432d8ee9$...
    > Tried to sign up with sipgate. The only uk number I can get is an 0845
    > number, searched their web site, but I can't find any options to change

    this
    > number to an 01 or 02 UK number. Is their web site behind the times, or am

    > missing something?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John D

    You're missing the reply to your original post!

    Nick, Sep 18, 2005

  3. John DH

    John DH Guest

    Thanks Nick,

    For some reason I cannot see my original post.

    I would be grateful if you could enlighten me.

    Many thanks,

    John D

    John DH, Sep 18, 2005
  4. John DH

    Nick Guest

    From: "Roger Barrett" <>
    Newsgroups: uk.telecom.voip
    Subject: Re: Sipgate Numbers
    Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:27:23 GMT

    "John DH" <> wrote in message
    > Tried to sign up with sipgate. The only uk number I can get is an 0845
    > number, searched their web site, but I can't find any options to change
    > this
    > number to an 01 or 02 UK number. Is their web site behind the times, or am
    > missing something?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > John D

    John
    you're ISP is probably not recognised as being in the UK. You can either try
    regisetring from work (if you have Internet access) or try using a UK proxy
    while you register.
    This should fix it,
    Roger.

    Nick, Sep 18, 2005