    Terry Guest

    My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
    Nothing changed here : (
    Terry, Jul 30, 2005

  2. Terry wrote:
    > My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
    > Nothing changed here : (

    ok here
    bacillus cereus, Jul 30, 2005

  3. Terry

    Ivor Jones Guest

    bacillus cereus wrote:
    > Terry wrote:
    >> My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no
    >> dial tone. Nothing changed here : (

    > ok here

    Here also, on three separate accounts. What are you using..? I assume an
    ATA if you are (not..!) getting a dial tone. Have you tried rebooting
    it..?

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > bacillus cereus wrote:
    >> Terry wrote:
    >>> My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no
    >>> dial tone. Nothing changed here : (

    >> ok here

    > Here also, on three separate accounts. What are you using..? I assume an
    > ATA if you are (not..!) getting a dial tone. Have you tried rebooting
    > it..?
    >
    > Ivor

    All working fine again now... Not touched a thing. Strange stuff! Im using
    a Sipura 2100.
    Terry, Jul 31, 2005
  5. On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:26:44 +0100, "Terry"
    <> wrote:

    >My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
    >Nothing changed here : (

    OK here (01384).

    - Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
    - mailto:p http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -
    Stuart Millington, Jul 31, 2005