    Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.

    "This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please try later"

    :(
    Sean, Jul 21, 2006

  2. Sean

    Martin Jay Guest

    In message <e9qiuq$nok$2surf.net>, Sean
    <> writes
    >Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.
    >
    >"This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please try later"

    I was just about to post a new thread about that, but then I read your
    article.

    So it's not just me. :)

    Sipgate have had a few problems recently. I wonder what's going on
    there?
    --
    Martin Jay
    Phone/SMS: +44 7740 191877
    Martin Jay, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Sean

    Jono Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.
    >
    > "This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please try later"
    >
    > :(

    Mine are OK......
    Jono, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Sean

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Sean" <> wrote in message
    > Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.
    >
    > "This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please
    > try later"
    > :(

    From where..? Landline, mobile, another Sipgate number..?

    Mine are ok.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006
  5. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > "Sean" <> wrote in message
    >> Seems sipgate numbers are not accepting calls.
    >>
    >> "This number is not accepting calls at present.. Please
    >> try later"
    >> :(

    > From where..? Landline, mobile, another Sipgate number..?
    >
    > Mine are ok.
    >
    > Ivor

    They are working now.

    A friend of mine said his were not working, and mine were not... From BT
    PSTN and mobiles
    Sean, Jul 21, 2006
  6. Sean

    mattpark Guest

    Yep, same here...

    Very temperamental at my end too. Must be doing maintenance at the
    moment I guess?

    Matt
    External Post from http://ukvoiptalk.com
    mattpark, Jul 21, 2006
  7. Sean

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Re: re:Sipgate Incoming - Not coming in!

    "mattpark" <-spam.invalid> wrote
    in message news:
    > Yep, same here...
    >
    > Very temperamental at my end too. Must be doing
    > maintenance at the moment I guess?

    Apparently the PSTN binding came unbound..! It has been reset from what
    I'm told.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006
  8. Sean

    Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:39:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Mine are ok.

    Yours have always been ok Ivor .
    , Jul 21, 2006
  9. Sean

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:39:32 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > Mine are ok.

    > Yours have always been ok Ivor .

    Oh do shut up.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 21, 2006
  10. Sean

    Joe Harrison Guest

    Re: re:Sipgate Incoming - Not coming in!

    I have a Sipgate/SPA3000 setup that mostly works fine, but in parallel was
    experimenting using X-lite with another account with a different PSTN
    prefix. For ages the second account was behaving as you describe, outgoing
    calls OK but incoming calls not. Depending on which was my calling network I
    got variations on the "number not in use" message when trying to call into
    X-lite.

    So I was convinced the other area code prefix just plain didn't work on
    Sipgate and finally contacted tech support - they were very helpful, must
    have done quite a bit of diagnostic work then told me the fault was on my
    end with the X-lite configuration. Which it was, egg on face. So if you are
    running more than one account behind same NAT you have to give X-lite a
    non-default port config e.g. 5602.

    Joe
    Joe Harrison, Jul 23, 2006
  11. Sean

    "Joe Harrison" <> wrote in message
    > I have a Sipgate/SPA3000 setup that mostly works fine,
    > but in parallel was experimenting using X-lite with
    > another account with a different PSTN prefix. For ages
    > the second account was behaving as you describe, outgoing
    > calls OK but incoming calls not. Depending on which was
    > my calling network I got variations on the "number not in
    > use" message when trying to call into X-lite.
    > So I was convinced the other area code prefix just plain
    > didn't work on Sipgate and finally contacted tech support
    > - they were very helpful, must have done quite a bit of
    > diagnostic work then told me the fault was on my end with
    > the X-lite configuration. Which it was, egg on face. So
    > if you are running more than one account behind same NAT
    > you have to give X-lite a non-default port config e.g.
    > 5602.

    Yes, I do that with X-Pro (the full version) on my laptop, but other
    people were apparently experiencing problems at the same time, so I don't
    think it was all you.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jul 23, 2006