    It appears sipgate incoming is down

    I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
    produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

    Julius, Nov 6, 2005

  2. Julius

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Julius" <> wrote in message
    news:
    > It appears sipgate incoming is down
    >
    > I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
    > sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

    Ok here on both my London and Birmingham numbers.

    Try my speaking clock on 020 7043 1320 (SIP 1431320) if you want to do a
    test.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 6, 2005

  3. Julius

    Guest

    On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius" <> wrote:

    >It appears sipgate incoming is down
    >
    >I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
    >produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

    Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is receiving calls
    ok though .

    , Nov 6, 2005
  4. Julius

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    > > It appears sipgate incoming is down
    > >
    > > I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
    > > sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

    > Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is
    > receiving calls ok though .

    I am indeed, I just made some test calls. But why are you bothered, you
    aren't a customer any more..?

    Your trolling isn't required, please go away.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 6, 2005
  5. "Julius" <> wrote in message

    > It appears sipgate incoming is down
    >
    > I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
    > produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

    working ok in Oundle

    Roger Barrett, Nov 6, 2005
  6. "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >> > It appears sipgate incoming is down
    >> >
    >> > I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling
    >> > sipgate produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

    >> Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is
    >> receiving calls ok though .

    > I am indeed, I just made some test calls. But why are you bothered, you
    > aren't a customer any more..?
    >
    > Your trolling isn't required, please go away.
    >
    > Ivor

    Everything's ok here too. Have been receiving and making calls on Sipgate
    all weekend with no probems. In fact, since the firmware update for my
    TA612V came through the other week the service has been faultless.

    Stephen

    Stephen Peterson, Nov 6, 2005
  7. Julius

    Mark Guest

    wrote:
    > On 6 Nov 2005 11:16:17 -0800, "Julius" <> wrote:
    >
    >> It appears sipgate incoming is down
    >>
    >> I have reports from Reading and Guildford that dialling sipgate
    >> produces a voice error message or 'slow busy'

    > Oh dear, how sad, never mind but you can bet Ivor is receiving calls
    > ok though .

    I'm also receiving calls OK too

    --
    "Great Mobile Phone Deals http://www.tekmobile.co.uk/mobile-phones/"
    "Customise Your Mobile http://ringtones.tekmobile.co.uk"

    Mark, Nov 6, 2005
  8. Julius

    Guest

    On Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:31:43 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Your trolling isn't required, please go away.

    Sory Mr European can't do that .

    , Nov 6, 2005
  9. Julius

    Julius Guest

    OK all, it is most likely IP difficilties between North America and
    Europe

    I tried all my numbers and none of them work, however the Asterisk box
    shows them as registered

    I think it is more than likely IP related and not PSTN related

    Sorry for starting Dex off on his anti-sipgate tanget

    JP

    Julius, Nov 6, 2005
  10. Julius

    Sean Guest

    I don't use sipgate, but just set up the account for a moment.

    I can't call mobiles, but can landlines (UK)........ Stange

    Sean, Nov 6, 2005
  11. Julius

    Guest

    On 6 Nov 2005 12:11:24 -0800, "Julius" <> wrote:

    >OK all, it is most likely IP difficilties between North America and
    >Europe
    >
    >I tried all my numbers and none of them work, however the Asterisk box
    >shows them as registered
    >
    >I think it is more than likely IP related and not PSTN related
    >
    >Sorry for starting Dex off on his anti-sipgate tanget
    >
    >JP

    Just a pity Ivor takes it so seriously Julius by the way did you know
    that Ivor reckons he isn't a European ! .

    , Nov 6, 2005
  12. Julius

    Julius Guest

    All working again.

    It was definitely IP related and I Sipgate wasn't involved

    Julius, Nov 6, 2005
  13. Julius

    Julius Guest

    > you know that Ivor reckons he isn't a European ! .

    Funny, I thought he was human :^)

    Julius, Nov 6, 2005
  14. Julius

    Julius Guest