    etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its not there again!
    I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still no sipgate line !

    Whats going on?

    Tony, Jul 2, 2005

  2. Tony wrote:
    > I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to ring
    > my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number unavailable
    > etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its not there again!
    > I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still no sipgate line !
    >
    > Whats going on?

    fine here

    bacillus cereus, Jul 2, 2005

  3. Tony

    Guest

    On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 13:35:25 +0100, "Tony"
    <> wrote:

    >I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to ring
    >my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number unavailable
    >etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its not there again!
    >I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still no sipgate line !
    >
    >Whats going on?

    Nothing here Tony for a change must be down to you .

    , Jul 2, 2005
  4. Tony

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 13:35:25 +0100, "Tony"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to
    >>ring
    >>my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number unavailable
    >>etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its not there
    >>again!
    >>I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still no sipgate line !
    >>
    >>Whats going on?

    > Nothing here Tony for a change must be down to you .

    Same here..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 2, 2005
  5. Tony

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Tony" <> wrote in message

    > I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to
    > ring my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number
    > unavailable etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its
    > not there again! I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still
    > no sipgate line !
    >
    > Whats going on?

    Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be working.
    If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
    fine,
    but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting bleeps
    as
    usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.

    I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
    SPA-2000.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 2, 2005
  6. Tony

    GwG Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "Tony" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> I have just been called on my mobile by someone who has been trying to
    >> ring my sipgate number all morning. He has been getting number
    >> unavailable etc... I have just checked the sipgate line to discover its
    >> not there again! I have rebooted the sipura and the modem/router. Still
    >> no sipgate line !
    >>
    >> Whats going on?

    > Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be working.
    > If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
    > fine,
    > but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting bleeps
    > as
    > usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.
    >
    > I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
    > SPA-2000.

    Cue Dexter

    GwG, Jul 2, 2005
  7. Tony

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "GwG" <> wrote in message

    > "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    >> I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
    >> SPA-2000.
    >>

    > Cue Dexter

    Why..?!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 2, 2005
  8. Ivor Jones wrote:

    > Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be working.
    > If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
    > fine,
    > but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting bleeps
    > as
    > usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.
    >
    > I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
    > SPA-2000.
    >
    > Ivor

    working fine here

    bacillus cereus, Jul 3, 2005
  9. Tony

    Guest

    On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:23:07 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be working.
    >If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
    >fine,
    >but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting bleeps
    >as
    >usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.
    >
    >I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
    >SPA-2000.

    Oh dear how sad nevermind .

    , Jul 3, 2005
  10. Tony

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "bacillus cereus" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    >>

    >> Not sure, but I've just found call waiting doesn't appear to be
    >> working.
    >> If I call my number from another Sipgate line or the PSTN it connects
    >> fine,
    >> but if I do so while on the phone it doesn't give me call waiting
    >> bleeps as
    >> usual and I don't get ringing tone or voicemail.
    >>
    >> I haven't changed any settings in my Sipgate accounts or the Sipura
    >> SPA-2000.

    > working fine here

    Yes it is here now, must have been a glitch last night.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 3, 2005