  1. Roger

    Roger Guest

    cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing :-(
    Roger, May 27, 2005

  2. "Roger" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing
    > :-(

    Just used it here.

    No probs.

    01274 area code.
    The Cable Guy, May 27, 2005

  3. Thus spaketh The Cable Guy:
    > "Roger" <> wrote in message
    >> cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without
    >> crashing :-(
    >>

    > Just used it here.
    >
    > No probs.
    >
    > 01274 area code.

    No problems here either, with various area codes.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or £5 when referred to
    easyMobile contact me via above site.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 27, 2005
  4. Roger

    Guest

    On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:58 +0100, "Roger" <>
    wrote:

    >cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing :-(

    I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including sipgate
    numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with Voipfone or Just
    dial . This is making me start to think that Sipgate should start
    charging a little then maybe they would be able to provide a more
    sustainable service .
    , May 27, 2005
  5. <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:58 +0100, "Roger" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without crashing
    >>:-(

    > I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including sipgate
    > numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with Voipfone or Just
    > dial . This is making me start to think that Sipgate should start
    > charging a little then maybe they would be able to provide a more
    > sustainable service .

    Perhaps they're persecuting you? ;-)
    The Cable Guy, May 27, 2005
  6. Roger

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The Cable Guy wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 27 May 2005 14:39:58 +0100, "Roger"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> cant dial in or out - so much for the week where it ran without
    >>> crashing :-(

    >> I can dial in but not out dialing out to any number including
    >> sipgate numbers I get sod all still no problems at all with
    >> Voipfone or Just dial . This is making me start to think that
    >> Sipgate should start charging a little then maybe they would be
    >> able to provide a more sustainable service .

    > Perhaps they're persecuting you? ;-)

    ROTFL..! No problems here all day either. 0121 and 020 codes working fine
    to Sipgate and PSTN.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, May 27, 2005