    Unable to connect to Sipgate with PAP2 this morning, Wednesday. Other
    line to another provider working fine.

    Anyone else?

    Al Paca, Nov 5, 2008

  2. Al Paca

    Ian Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    lid says...>
    > Al Paca wrote on 05/11/2008 :
    > > Unable to connect to Sipgate with PAP2 this morning, Wednesday. Other
    > > line to another provider working fine.
    > >
    > > Anyone else?

    > working fine here

    ....and here.

    regards, Ian

    Ian Smith, Nov 5, 2008

  3. Al Paca

    Al Paca Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:38:34 -0000, Ian Smith
    <4ward.com> wrote:

    >...and here.
    >
    >regards, Ian

    Thanks both, it's come back now.

    Al Paca, Nov 5, 2008
  4. Al Paca

    Ivor Jones Guest

    In news:,
    Jono <> typed, for some strange, unexplained
    reason:
    : Al Paca used his keyboard to write :
    : > On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:38:34 -0000, Ian Smith
    : > <4ward.com> wrote:
    : >
    : >> ...and here.
    : >>
    : >> regards, Ian
    : >
    : > Thanks both, it's come back now.
    :
    : Go on....tell the truth....it never really went anywhere, did it?
    :
    : Did a reboot of some of your own equipment fix it?
    :
    : ;-)

    Both my German Sipgate number and my Gradwell number failed to register
    between 1657 and 1731. All 4 of my UK Sipgate numbers were ok though. The
    error log on my Fritz!Box 7170 said "DNS error" but gave no more details.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Nov 5, 2008
  5. Al Paca

    Al Paca Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 18:47:53 GMT, Jono <>
    wrote:

    >Did a reboot of some of your own equipment fix it?

    Nope! In fact my voip.co.uk account on the same PAP2 was perfect
    throughout.

    Al Paca, Nov 9, 2008