Sipgate - dialled an incorrect number error

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Nitefoll, Nov 10, 2007.

  1. Nitefoll

    Nitefoll Guest

    Hi All

    When I place a call to my sipgate number from a mobile I get the standard
    operator "You have dialled an incorrect number" message.

    - The number is correct, I've treble checked it.
    - I have credit in my sipgate account.
    - PAP2 adapter says it connected to sipgate.
    - It was working like 10 mins ago, I only changed the codec used.
    - I can make calls out from my sipgate phone.

    Has anyone else had this issue with sipgate and is it a sipgate routing
    problem? what causes it?

    Any info would be much appreciated.

    nitefoll

    Spec:
    BT Voyager Quartet 1500 Phone
    Linksys PAP2 - Firmware Version: 3.1.22(LS)
    VirginMedia 2Mb broadband.

    Nitefoll, Nov 10, 2007

  2. Nitefoll wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > When I place a call to my sipgate number from a mobile I get the
    > standard operator "You have dialled an incorrect number" message.
    >
    > - The number is correct, I've treble checked it.
    > - I have credit in my sipgate account.
    > - PAP2 adapter says it connected to sipgate.
    > - It was working like 10 mins ago, I only changed the codec used.
    > - I can make calls out from my sipgate phone.
    >
    > Has anyone else had this issue with sipgate and is it a sipgate
    > routing problem? what causes it?
    >
    > Any info would be much appreciated.
    >
    > nitefoll
    >
    > Spec:
    > BT Voyager Quartet 1500 Phone
    > Linksys PAP2 - Firmware Version: 3.1.22(LS)
    > VirginMedia 2Mb broadband.

    Could be a NAT problem.

    --
    Items for sale: http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
    http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MetricNow

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Nov 11, 2007

  3. Nitefoll

    Nitefoll Guest

    On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 00:09:18 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    <bhx_spam@trapped__hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

    >Nitefoll wrote:
    >> Hi All
    >>
    >> When I place a call to my sipgate number from a mobile I get the
    >> standard operator "You have dialled an incorrect number" message.
    >>
    >> - The number is correct, I've treble checked it.
    >> - I have credit in my sipgate account.
    >> - PAP2 adapter says it connected to sipgate.
    >> - It was working like 10 mins ago, I only changed the codec used.
    >> - I can make calls out from my sipgate phone.
    >>
    >> Has anyone else had this issue with sipgate and is it a sipgate
    >> routing problem? what causes it?
    >>
    >> Any info would be much appreciated.
    >>
    >> nitefoll
    >>
    >> Spec:
    >> BT Voyager Quartet 1500 Phone
    >> Linksys PAP2 - Firmware Version: 3.1.22(LS)
    >> VirginMedia 2Mb broadband.

    >Could be a NAT problem.

    Spot on, thanks for the help.

    nitefoll.