    getting this?

    - Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
    - mailto:p http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -

    Stuart Millington, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Stuart Millington wrote:
    || It may just be me but I've got 2 sipgate accounts/phones at 2
    || different sites:
    || - each phone can call PSTN landlines
    || - each phone can receive PSTN calls
    || But, if I try and call one phone from the other, I just get the
    || "person you are calling is not available" message. Is anyone else
    || getting this?
    || --
    || ------------------------------------------------------------------
    || - Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
    || - mailto:p http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -

    Are you dialling 6 digit/11 digit loc/nat numbers or 7 digit sip numbers?

    The Cable Guy, Jun 10, 2005

  3. On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:38:16 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
    <21.com> wrote:
    >Stuart Millington wrote:

    >|| But, if I try and call one phone from the other, I just get the
    >|| "person you are calling is not available" message. Is anyone else
    >|| getting this?

    >Are you dialling 6 digit/11 digit loc/nat numbers or 7 digit sip numbers?

    Same results with both the full 11 digit numbers (STD+number) and
    the 7 digit sipgate account numbers :-(

    Stuart Millington, Jun 11, 2005
  4. Stuart Millington wrote:
    || On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:38:16 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
    || <21.com> wrote:
    ||| Are you dialling 6 digit/11 digit loc/nat numbers or 7 digit sip
    ||| numbers?
    || Same results with both the full 11 digit numbers (STD+number) and
    || the 7 digit sipgate account numbers :-(
    || --
    || ------------------------------------------------------------------
    || - Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
    || - mailto:p http://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}'s have probs as well.

    P'rhaps it's time for bed!

    The Cable Guy, Jun 11, 2005
  5. Stuart Millington

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Stuart Millington wrote:
    > On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:38:16 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
    > <21.com> wrote:

    >> Are you dialling 6 digit/11 digit loc/nat numbers or 7 digit sip
    >> numbers?

    > Same results with both the full 11 digit numbers (STD+number) and
    > the 7 digit sipgate account numbers :-(

    My Birmingham 0121 number is fine both to and from the PSTN. I can dial
    the London one from PSTN but not from my mobile. Calling out is fine.

    I suspect the PSTN gateway has had a problem, it's happened before. It'll
    probably be ok in an hour or so.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 11, 2005
  6. Stuart Millington

    Guest

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:43:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >I suspect the PSTN gateway has had a problem, it's happened before. It'll
    >probably be ok in an hour or so.

    But someone may want to get in touch with a Sipgate customer urgently
    Ivor during your supposed hour or so ! .
    Has I have said quite a few times while Sipgate remains free of any
    line rental charges I shall stay with them but Sipgate just doesn't
    provide the quality of service that warrants money changing hands.
    Incidently Ivor ask yourself why is it that only the Sipgate PSTN
    gateway that has problems Just dial or Voipfone don't get these
    problems.

    , Jun 11, 2005
  7. Stuart Millington

    Ivor Jones Guest

    wrote:
    > On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:43:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >> I suspect the PSTN gateway has had a problem, it's happened
    >> before. It'll probably be ok in an hour or so.

    Space in here please..!

    > But someone may want to get in touch with a Sipgate customer
    > urgently Ivor during your supposed hour or so ! .

    > Has I have said quite a few times while Sipgate remains free of any
    > line rental charges I shall stay with them but Sipgate just doesn't
    > provide the quality of service that warrants money changing hands.
    > Incidently Ivor ask yourself why is it that only the Sipgate PSTN
    > gateway that has problems Just dial or Voipfone don't get these
    > problems.

    Yet <g>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jun 11, 2005
  8. On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 00:43:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >My Birmingham 0121 number is fine both to and from the PSTN. I can dial
    >the London one from PSTN but not from my mobile. Calling out is fine.

    It's not PSTN <=> Sipgate I had problems with, both of those (01384
    & 01902) were OK, just calling 1 sipgate number from another. I'll try
    from some of the other linked sip services when I get the chance.

    >I suspect the PSTN gateway has had a problem, it's happened before. It'll
    >probably be ok in an hour or so.

    This has been for a couple of days now. I'll ask support if it's
    not working by next week.

    Stuart Millington, Jun 11, 2005
  9. Stuart Millington

    Ian Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Stuart Millington wrote:
    > > On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:38:16 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
    > > <21.com> wrote:

    > >> Are you dialling 6 digit/11 digit loc/nat numbers or 7 digit sip
    > >> numbers?

    > > Same results with both the full 11 digit numbers (STD+number) and
    > > the 7 digit sipgate account numbers :-(

    > My Birmingham 0121 number is fine both to and from the PSTN. I can dial
    > the London one from PSTN but not from my mobile. Calling out is fine.
    >
    > I suspect the PSTN gateway has had a problem, it's happened before. It'll
    > probably be ok in an hour or so.

    A Sipgate to Sipgate call should not get anywhere near the PSTN gateway, If
    it is then they have a problem with their enum lookup and may be resulting
    in problems.

    ian

    Ian, Jun 14, 2005