sipgate dial out to PSTN

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Roger Barrett, Apr 19, 2006.

  1. anyone else having problems this morning ?- it shows me online on the
    website but wont let me dial PSTN - SIP calls are ok.
    Roger Barrett, Apr 19, 2006

  2. "Roger Barrett" <> wrote in message
    news:pco1g.20228$...
    > anyone else having problems this morning ?- it shows me online on the
    > website but wont let me dial PSTN - SIP calls are ok.

    sorry - didint think to look at the news section as it's never updated and
    what do you know - they've put something there this morning about the
    servers being updated.
    Roger Barrett, Apr 19, 2006

  3. Roger Barrett

    Guest

    For me, my 020 7 number is working PSTN - SIP, but neither my 01474 nor
    my 01322 ones work.
    SIP - PSTN fails on all 3 accounts.
    On the upside, I'm not getting registration timeouts any more.......

    Mike
    , Apr 19, 2006
  4. Roger Barrett

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > For me, my 020 7 number is working PSTN - SIP, but
    > neither my 01474 nor my 01322 ones work.
    > SIP - PSTN fails on all 3 accounts.
    > On the upside, I'm not getting registration timeouts any
    > more.......
    >
    > Mike

    Just been doing some tests, there were problems migrating things onto the
    new servers, but it should all be ok now, it's working fine here anyway. I
    can't find out the exact cause at the moment though.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Apr 19, 2006