    Phil
    --
    http://www.notspot.info/ - if you can't get the Broadband you want.
    Phil Thompson, Feb 4, 2006

  2. Phil Thompson

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Phil Thompson" <> wrote in
    message news:
    > In the sipgate.co.uk web user interface there is a
    > "Device status" function that shows if your device(s) are
    > online and what the IP is.
    >
    > I have one that shows a port (5060) as well as the IP,
    > whereas the other doesn't show the port. Should the port
    > show up if all is well ?
    >
    > Phil

    I think it depends on the device. I have a Sipura SPA-2000 which shows the
    port numbers (61000 on the one I just looked at..!) but the accounts on
    the AVM Fritz!Box Fon don't show a port number at all but follows the IP
    address with the strange string of "uniq=DB922D2621F182B6911888281E8AA
    " - anyone got any ideas what that is..?!

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Feb 4, 2006