  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming voip provider.
    Nick, Jan 14, 2008

  2. "Nick" <> wrote in message
    news:478b4aa5$0$8414$...
    > Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming >voip provider.

    Working fine here.
    Obsidian Order, Jan 14, 2008

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Obsidian Order wrote:
    > "Nick" <> wrote in message
    >> Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming >voip provider.

    > Working fine here.

    Yes it is working for me now too.
    Nick, Jan 14, 2008
  4. Nick

    Zid Swanish Guest

    Working fine here also. If you are not happy with sipgate try
    www.tescointernetphone.com they offer free incoming numbers also

    Zid Swanish, Jan 14, 2008
  5. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Zid Swanish wrote:
    > Working fine here also. If you are not happy with sipgate try
    > www.tescointernetphone.com they offer free incoming numbers also

    AIUI the Tesco VOIP only runs on Tesco equipment. So I can't just enter
    sip details and give it a test.
    Nick, Jan 14, 2008
  6. Nick

    Zid Swanish Guest

    I am afraid you are wrong Nick. Tesco will run on any sip equipment (ATA or
    phones) I have mine running on a linksys PAP 2 and also on my Nokia E61
    mobile phone. If you want the settings I can as I am sure others can give
    you them as well.

    Zid Swanish, Jan 14, 2008
  7. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Zid Swanish wrote:
    > I am afraid you are wrong Nick. Tesco will run on any sip equipment (ATA or
    > phones) I have mine running on a linksys PAP 2 and also on my Nokia E61
    > mobile phone. If you want the settings I can as I am sure others can give
    > you them as well.

    Don't be afraid ;o)

    I would love to have the settings as I had just set up an account and
    given up when I couldn't see the settings.
    Nick, Jan 14, 2008
  8. Nick

    Zid Swanish Guest

    User Name is the Tesco Number eg. 0203039**** my london GEO number
    user password is the password you setup yourself
    Sip proxy is: sip.tescointernetphone.com
    I am using port 5060
    All the above work 100% for me.
    Let us now how you get on.
    Regards

    Zid Swanish, Jan 14, 2008
  9. Nick

    Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:42:28 +0000, Nick <> wrote:

    >Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming voip provider.

    Does it ever WORK ? .
    , Jan 14, 2008
  10. Nick

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:42:28 +0000, Nick
    : : <> wrote:
    : :
    : : : Does any one have any advice on a reliable incoming
    : : : voip provider. Does it ever WORK ? .

    Yes Ron it does now FFS SHUT UP.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Jan 15, 2008
  11. Nick

    jvaudrey

    Joined:
    May 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    @Zid Swanish

    Hello could you please tell me exactly what you did to get the sip settings to work on your nokia e61 im trying but all i get is connection to service failed

    thanks

    john
    jvaudrey, May 4, 2008
  12. Nick

    marcoscu

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Location:
    Chorley, UK
    Still working OK here. I must say I have never noticed any outages with Sipgate.
    marcoscu, May 17, 2008