    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Sep 13, 2009

  2. Graham.

    R Johnson Guest

    On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 13:25:05 +0100, Jono wrote:

    > Graham. pretended :
    >> It looks like the US version of Sipgate is not as altruistic as
    >> sipgate.co.uk.
    >> After two weeks I got an email advising me that if I didn't add credit
    >> in the next two weeks the account will be closed.

    > snap

    I stuck £10 on it at the start. I had the same with sipgate.co.uk when I
    signed up AFAIR. It's a bargain for access to all those 1-800's that I
    normally pay for.

    R Johnson, Sep 14, 2009

  3. Graham.

    andy Guest

    On 14 Sep, 09:29, R Johnson <> wrote:

    > I stuck £10 on it at the start. I had the same with sipgate.co.uk when I
    > signed up AFAIR. It's a bargain for access to all those 1-800's that I
    > normally pay for.

    There are other ways to call these for free or from inclusive minutes,
    for example some Betamax VoIP accounts including Justvoip, or via
    Sipbroker callthrough (dial access number then *1800.......#)

    andy, Sep 16, 2009
  4. Graham.

    R Johnson Guest

    On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:45:11 -0700, andy wrote:

    > On 14 Sep, 09:29, R Johnson <> wrote:
    >>
    >> I stuck £10 on it at the start. I had the same with sipgate.co.uk when
    >> I signed up AFAIR. It's a bargain for access to all those 1-800's that
    >> I normally pay for.

    > There are other ways to call these for free or from inclusive minutes,
    > for example some Betamax VoIP accounts including Justvoip, or via
    > Sipbroker callthrough (dial access number then *1800.......#)

    Thanks Andy, but I kinda like Sipgate. They have been really good over
    the last 18 or so months I've had them.

    R Johnson, Sep 16, 2009
  5. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "R Johnson" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:45:11 -0700, andy wrote:
    >
    >> On 14 Sep, 09:29, R Johnson <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I stuck £10 on it at the start. I had the same with sipgate.co.uk when
    >>> I signed up AFAIR. It's a bargain for access to all those 1-800's that
    >>> I normally pay for.

    >> There are other ways to call these for free or from inclusive minutes,
    >> for example some Betamax VoIP accounts including Justvoip, or via
    >> Sipbroker callthrough (dial access number then *1800.......#)

    > Thanks Andy, but I kinda like Sipgate. They have been really good over
    > the last 18 or so months I've had them.

    FWD used to be good for 1-800. RIP.

    --
    Graham.