  1. Roger

    Roger Guest

    trying to dial and just getting "an error had occurred please try again"
    Roger, May 10, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh Roger:
    > trying to dial and just getting "an error had occurred please try
    > again"

    Currently with Sipgate I'm getting "Log in timed out, contact network admin".

    My FWD number is logging in fine.

    --
    Current Items For Sale: http://www.bextech.me.uk/forsale
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 10, 2005

  3. Roger

    Guest

    On Tue, 10 May 2005 16:06:29 +0100, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    <> wrote:

    >Thus spaketh Roger:
    >> trying to dial and just getting "an error had occurred please try
    >> again"

    >Currently with Sipgate I'm getting "Log in timed out, contact network admin".
    >
    >My FWD number is logging in fine.

    Currently I am getting bugger all totally dead phones no dial tone no
    nothing I wonder what their excuse will be this time my Voipphone and
    18866 voip are working fine .
    , May 10, 2005
  4. Roger

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 10 May 2005 16:06:29 +0100, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Thus spaketh Roger:
    >>> trying to dial and just getting "an error had occurred please try
    >>> again"

    >>Currently with Sipgate I'm getting "Log in timed out, contact network
    >>admin".
    >>
    >>My FWD number is logging in fine.

    > Currently I am getting bugger all totally dead phones no dial tone no
    > nothing I wonder what their excuse will be this time my Voipphone and
    > 18866 voip are working fine .

    Ok here at the moment. No errors at all, must have been a temp outage.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, May 10, 2005
  5. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 10 May 2005 16:06:29 +0100, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Thus spaketh Roger:
    >>>
    >>> Currently with Sipgate I'm getting "Log in timed out, contact
    >>> network admin".
    >>>
    >>> My FWD number is logging in fine.

    >> Currently I am getting bugger all totally dead phones no dial tone no
    >> nothing I wonder what their excuse will be this time my Voipphone and
    >> 18866 voip are working fine .

    > Ok here at the moment. No errors at all, must have been a temp outage.
    >
    > Ivor

    Working fine again here, came back online a short while ago.
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 10, 2005