    PC...?

    Is there a number to dial or a menu item that tells you the balance?

    Thanks
    John B, Mar 3, 2010

  2. John B

    Ivor Jones Guest

    On 03/03/10 19:19, John B wrote:
    > As the title. Need to find out how much call credit is left, but without a
    > PC...?
    >
    > Is there a number to dial or a menu item that tells you the balance?
    >
    > Thanks

    No. I've always got at least one PC switched on either at home or at
    work so it's never been an issue for me, but I can see how it might be
    for some people.

    Send them an email suggesting they add the facility.

    Ivor
    Ivor Jones, Mar 4, 2010

  3. John B

    Owain Guest

    On 3 Mar, 19:19, "John B"
    <54856787898756654r664656...@876545678987654.00> wrote:
    > As the title.  Need to find out how much call credit is left, but without a
    > PC...?
    > Is there a number to dial or a menu item that tells you the balance?

    You can set up an email alert when credit drops below £5 - which
    doesn't really answer your problem, of course, but it might be better
    than nothing.

    Owain
    Owain, Mar 5, 2010