    home.

    Regards

    Andrew

    andreww, Nov 15, 2005

  2. andreww

    TheDragon Guest

    "andreww" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi - I have managed to set up sipgate on my home laptop which has a
    > Linksys router + wap + zoom adsl modem, with Zonealarm... all works fine.
    >
    > Now at work have Draytek 2600G + Norton and can not get sipgate (x-lite
    > softphone) and I get Norton saying there is ilegal access! I turn off
    > Norton and now I get a message saying 408 timeout.
    >
    > All I can find on Draytek website is docs relating to VOIP router not my
    > 2600G.
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas or reference sources.
    >
    > This is somewhat frustrating as it all worked find on the Linksys kit at
    > home.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Andrew

    You need to forward the following ports to your PC. (All UDP). If your PC
    doesnt have a static address you may have a problem the next time you get a
    new IP address.
    5060
    8000-8012

    I have a draytek 2600W and it works fine both at home and work.

    TheDragon, Nov 15, 2005

  3. andreww

    andreww Guest

    This is a 2600G rather than 2600W - does that make any diff?

    Cheers

    Andrew

    andreww, Nov 15, 2005
  4. andreww

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Nov 15, 2005
  5. andreww

    Martin² Guest

    Andrew:
    >This is a 2600G rather than 2600W - does that make any diff?

    None. In fact same ports need to be forwarded on any router.

    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Nov 15, 2005
  6. andreww

    Andrew Guest

    I did all the port forwarding and it doesn't work. I think I probably need
    to double check all x-lite settings.

    Does it matter if the application is live on my laptop at home at the same
    time as trying to use it at work?

    Regards

    Andrew

    Andrew, Nov 15, 2005