    Gareth Evans Guest

    Is this a mistake?

    Gareth

    Gareth Evans, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Gareth Evans

    davew Guest

    Gareth Evans wrote:
    > Is this a mistake?
    >
    > Gareth

    Seems to be free here to. I also have never added credit

    davew, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Gareth Evans" <> wrote in message
    > Is this a mistake?
    >
    > Gareth

    Not here, unfortunately :-(

    More details would be useful. Alternatively, keep quiet <g>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "davew" <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote in message
    > Gareth Evans wrote:
    > > Is this a mistake?
    > >
    > > Gareth
    > >

    > Seems to be free here to. I also have never added credit

    I assume you mean PSTN calls..? What number range(s)..?

    Ivor (still being charged..!)

    Ivor Jones, Aug 22, 2005
  5. Gareth Evans

    Gareth Evans Guest

    > Gareth Evans wrote:
    >> Is this a mistake?
    >>
    >> Gareth

    > Seems to be free here to. I also have never added credit

    I feel bad for posting that, I'm sure they will find the problem soon
    enough.

    Gareth

    Gareth Evans, Aug 22, 2005
  6. Gareth Evans

    Gareth Evans Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "Gareth Evans" <> wrote in message
    >> Is this a mistake?
    >>
    >> Gareth

    > Not here, unfortunately :-(
    >
    > More details would be useful. Alternatively, keep quiet <g>
    >
    > Ivor

    I recon it's only free to the people who haven't added credit before.

    Gareth

    Gareth Evans, Aug 22, 2005
  7. Gareth Evans

    Gareth Evans Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "davew" <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote in message
    >> Gareth Evans wrote:
    >> > Is this a mistake?
    >> >
    >> > Gareth
    >> >

    >> Seems to be free here to. I also have never added credit

    > I assume you mean PSTN calls..? What number range(s)..?
    >
    > Ivor (still being charged..!)

    Any landline or mobile. Oh and 0870. lol

    Gareth

    Gareth Evans, Aug 22, 2005
  8. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Gareth Evans" <> wrote in message
    > "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > > I assume you mean PSTN calls..? What number range(s)..?
    > >
    > > Ivor (still being charged..!)

    > Any landline or mobile. Oh and 0870. lol
    >
    > Gareth

    I'd keep quiet then <g>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 22, 2005
  9. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "Gareth Evans" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    > I recon it's only free to the people who haven't added
    > credit before.
    > Gareth

    I think you've hit the nail on the head. I have a spare account to which
    I've never added credit and calls are free from it at the moment also..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 22, 2005
  10. Gareth Evans

    davew Guest

    > More details would be useful. Alternatively, keep quiet <g>
    >
    > Ivor

    Ivor, I have never added credit to this sipgate account. Just called a
    mobile and landline and it was free.

    I wonder if they will catch up and have my account balance as -£x.xx
    like voipbuster does.

    davew, Aug 22, 2005
  11. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "davew" <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote in message
    > > More details would be useful. Alternatively, keep quiet
    > > <g> Ivor

    > Ivor, I have never added credit to this sipgate account. Just called a
    > mobile and landline and it was free.
    >
    > I wonder if they will catch up and have my account
    > balance as -£x.xx like voipbuster does.

    It must be a bug in the system, I expect the billing computer will notice
    sooner or later..!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 22, 2005
  12. Gareth Evans

    Ian Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "davew" <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote in message
    > > > More details would be useful. Alternatively, keep quiet
    > > > <g> Ivor

    > > Ivor, I have never added credit to this sipgate account. Just called a
    > > mobile and landline and it was free.
    > >
    > > I wonder if they will catch up and have my account
    > > balance as -£x.xx like voipbuster does.

    > It must be a bug in the system, I expect the billing computer will notice
    > sooner or later..!
    >
    > Ivor

    Still free at Midnight.

    Opps seems like someone had a fiddle before leaving the office tonight and
    didnt do a full test.

    Ian

    Ian, Aug 22, 2005
  13. Gareth Evans

    Sean Guest

    Ian wrote:

    > Still free at Midnight.
    >
    > Opps seems like someone had a fiddle before leaving the office tonight and
    > didnt do a full test.
    >
    > Ian

    Yes looks that way!

    :):)

    Sean, Aug 23, 2005
  14. Thus spaketh Gareth Evans:
    > Is this a mistake?
    >
    > Gareth

    Still free 06:10

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Aug 23, 2005
  15. Gareth Evans

    adamc Guest

    On 2005-08-22, Ivor Jones <> wrote:

    > "davew" <daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net> wrote in message
    >> > More details would be useful. Alternatively, keep quiet
    >> > <g> Ivor

    >> Ivor, I have never added credit to this sipgate account. Just called a
    >> mobile and landline and it was free.
    >>
    >> I wonder if they will catch up and have my account
    >> balance as -£x.xx like voipbuster does.

    > It must be a bug in the system, I expect the billing computer will notice
    > sooner or later..!
    >
    > Ivor

    It may catch up, but if they do not have a method of payment (i.e.
    credit card details) then they may find it difficult to collect that
    amount.

    Adam

    --
    PGP key: 7111B833

    adamc, Aug 23, 2005
  16. Gareth Evans

    Ivor Jones Guest

    "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    wrote in message news:
    > Thus spaketh Gareth Evans:
    > > Is this a mistake?
    > >
    > > Gareth

    > Still free 06:10

    Not now (0915) so looks like it's been fixed

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Aug 23, 2005
  17. Gareth Evans

    Media1 Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message

    > "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk>
    > wrote in message news:
    >> Thus spaketh Gareth Evans:
    >> > Is this a mistake?
    >> >
    >> > Gareth

    >> Still free 06:10

    > Not now (0915) so looks like it's been fixed
    >
    > Ivor

    yet more incompetency from the pissed up germans who have probably been to
    busy to notice whats happening to their systems

    Media1, Aug 23, 2005
  18. Gareth Evans

    Guest

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:19:37 GMT, "Media1" <>
    wrote:

    >yet more incompetency from the pissed up germans who have probably been to
    >busy to notice whats happening to their systems

    But have you noticed they have been very quick at putting it right
    when it was costing them, money .

    , Aug 23, 2005
  19. Gareth Evans

    Boss Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:19:37 GMT, "Media1" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>yet more incompetency from the pissed up germans who have probably been to
    >>busy to notice whats happening to their systems
    >>

    > But have you noticed they have been very quick at putting it right
    > when it was costing them, money .

    yer i didi perhaps theyr were in the bar at the time while realising it and
    did it all from their laptop bwaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Boss, Aug 23, 2005
  20. Gareth Evans

    Boss Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:19:37 GMT, "Media1" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>yet more incompetency from the pissed up germans who have probably been to
    >>busy to notice whats happening to their systems
    >>

    > But have you noticed they have been very quick at putting it right
    > when it was costing them, money .

    but when its costing customers dough forget it theyre not bothered ps did
    you get your refund in teh end

    Boss, Aug 23, 2005