    When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
    I can call other SIPGATE users though.

    Anyone else??

    wooosh, May 13, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh wooosh:
    > 21:06 hrs
    >
    > 028 90 996***
    >
    > When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
    > When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
    > I can call other SIPGATE users though.
    >
    > Anyone else??

    All my numbers are down, either giving a busy tone, unobtainable tone or not
    recognised message.

    For Free £10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk contact me via above
    site.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 13, 2005

  3. wooosh <> wrote:
    > 21:06 hrs
    >
    > 028 90 996***
    >
    > When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
    > When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
    > I can call other SIPGATE users though.
    >
    > Anyone else??

    You are not alone...

    See my thread on the same subject thataway ->
    --
    Thomas Sandford | ${thomas/03$}@paradisegreen.co.uk
    Paradise Green Technical Services: S'ware/Hw design and Theatre Tech. Services

    Thomas Sandford, May 13, 2005
  4. wooosh

    Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 21:08:06 +0100, "wooosh" <> wrote:

    >21:06 hrs
    >
    >028 90 996***
    >
    >When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
    >When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
    >I can call other SIPGATE users though.
    >
    >Anyone else??

    I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT
    bloodyhell just what is up with these morons are they totally
    incapable of maintaining the service for more than a few hours !
    this is really getting beyond a joke .

    , May 13, 2005
  5. wooosh

    wooosh Guest

    >>Anyone else??
    >>

    > I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT
    > bloodyhell just what is up with these morons are they totally
    > incapable of maintaining the service for more than a few hours !
    > this is really getting beyond a joke .

    I am now seeing my new Netgear Voice router is unable to connect to the
    Sipgate servers!!!

    Flashing amber lights all round.

    wooosh, May 13, 2005
  6. wooosh

    Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:08:16 +0100, "wooosh" <> wrote:

    >>>Anyone else??
    >>>

    >> I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT
    >> bloodyhell just what is up with these morons are they totally
    >> incapable of maintaining the service for more than a few hours !
    >> this is really getting beyond a joke .

    >I am now seeing my new Netgear Voice router is unable to connect to the
    >Sipgate servers!!!
    >
    >Flashing amber lights all round.

    To be quite blunt and I know it cannot be done really but I think they
    would sit up if we all pulled the plug and told them to piss off back
    to the Fatherland where they belong .

    , May 13, 2005
  7. wooosh

    wooosh Guest

    Working again.

    2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

    wooosh, May 13, 2005
  8. wooosh

    Guest

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:57:04 +0100, "wooosh" <> wrote:

    >Working again.
    >
    >2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

    No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
    numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
    " An error has occurred please try again" .

    , May 13, 2005
  9. wrote:
    > On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:57:04 +0100, "wooosh" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Working again.
    >>
    >>2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

    > No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
    > numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
    > " An error has occurred please try again" .

    getting a busy tone this morning when calling my sipgate number from
    Telewest landline.

    bacillus cereus, May 14, 2005
  10. wooosh

    Ivor Jones Guest

    bacillus cereus wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:57:04 +0100, "wooosh" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>> Working again.
    >>>
    >>> 2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

    >> No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
    >> numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
    >> " An error has occurred please try again" .

    > getting a busy tone this morning when calling my sipgate number from
    > Telewest landline.

    Ok here to both numbers from mobile and landline, was off for a couple of
    hours yesterday though.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 14, 2005
  11. Ivor Jones wrote:
    > bacillus cereus wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:

    >>>No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
    >>>numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
    >>>" An error has occurred please try again" .

    >>getting a busy tone this morning when calling my sipgate number from
    >>Telewest landline.

    > Ok here to both numbers from mobile and landline, was off for a couple of
    > hours yesterday though.
    >
    > Ivor

    its ok again now

    bacillus cereus, May 14, 2005
  12. wooosh

    Roly Guest

    > its ok again now

    I'm just getting busy tone when calling from Orange and landline to my
    Sipgate numbers from two different number ranges.

    Not good at all. They are not going to attract any business customers which
    is where the money is until they can provide a reliable service.

    Roly.

    Roly, May 14, 2005
  13. wooosh

    Guest

    On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:10:07 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
    <> wrote:

    >bacillus cereus wrote:
    >> wrote:

    >>> No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
    >>> numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
    >>> " An error has occurred please try again" .

    >> getting a busy tone this morning when calling my sipgate number from
    >> Telewest landline.

    >Ok here to both numbers from mobile and landline, was off for a couple of
    >hours yesterday though.

    Can't dial any number again to day Ivor I do sincerely hope Brian is
    having a very enjoyable weekend while customers are sitting here
    without service !! .

    , May 14, 2005

  14. >
    > Can't dial any number again to day Ivor I do sincerely hope Brian is
    > having a very enjoyable weekend while customers are sitting here
    > without service !! .

    Dexter, did you get my email?

    bacillus cereus, May 14, 2005
  15. wooosh

    Guest

    On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:03:24 GMT, bacillus cereus
    <> wrote:

    >> Can't dial any number again to day Ivor I do sincerely hope Brian is
    >> having a very enjoyable weekend while customers are sitting here
    >> without service !! .

    >Dexter, did you get my email?

    Don't know haven't checked mail yet but will now no I won't have the
    address I show here is not a valid address sorry .

    , May 14, 2005
  16. wrote:
    > On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:03:24 GMT, bacillus cereus
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>>Can't dial any number again to day Ivor I do sincerely hope Brian is
    >>>having a very enjoyable weekend while customers are sitting here
    >>>without service !! .

    >>Dexter, did you get my email?

    > Don't know haven't checked mail yet but will now no I won't have the
    > address I show here is not a valid address sorry .

    ah right! Basically I was asking if you received a response from
    JustDialVoip, as to whether you you can go onto the £1.99 or £2.99 plan
    and use your own adaptor?

    bacillus cereus, May 14, 2005
  17. wooosh

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Sat, 14 May 2005, bacillus cereus writes
    > wrote:

    >>>Dexter, did you get my email?

    >> Don't know haven't checked mail yet but will now no I won't have
    >>the
    >> address I show here is not a valid address sorry .

    >ah right! Basically I was asking if you received a response from
    >JustDialVoip, as to whether you you can go onto the £1.99 or £2.99 plan
    >and use your own adaptor?

    I can reply to that.

    Yes you can. I am on the £1.99 scheme and use my own Grandstream
    ATA-486 (that is also what JD supply). I asked JD support and they sent
    me a list of the settings.

    However, dexter asked about using a different adapter (one of the
    Sipura's I think), and he may not have yet had a reply. However, once
    the information is known for the GSHT ATA-486 I can't see why a Sipura
    can't be programmed.

    David

    David Floyd, May 14, 2005
  18. wooosh

    Guest

    On Sat, 14 May 2005 10:51:48 GMT, bacillus cereus
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:

    >>>Dexter, did you get my email?

    >> Don't know haven't checked mail yet but will now no I won't have the
    >> address I show here is not a valid address sorry .

    >ah right! Basically I was asking if you received a response from
    >JustDialVoip, as to whether you you can go onto the £1.99 or £2.99 plan
    >and use your own adaptor?

    Yes I did they told me everything except what I wanted to know:))))))
    but I have just seen David's posting which has answered the
    question :)))).

    , May 14, 2005
  19. wooosh

    Guest

    On Sat, 14 May 2005 12:28:59 +0100, David Floyd <>
    wrote:

    >In message of Sat, 14 May 2005, bacillus cereus writes
    >> wrote:

    >>> Don't know haven't checked mail yet but will now no I won't have
    >>>the
    >>> address I show here is not a valid address sorry .

    >>ah right! Basically I was asking if you received a response from
    >>JustDialVoip, as to whether you you can go onto the £1.99 or £2.99 plan
    >>and use your own adaptor?

    >I can reply to that.
    >
    >Yes you can. I am on the £1.99 scheme and use my own Grandstream
    >ATA-486 (that is also what JD supply). I asked JD support and they sent
    >me a list of the settings.
    >
    >However, dexter asked about using a different adapter (one of the
    >Sipura's I think), and he may not have yet had a reply. However, once
    >the information is known for the GSHT ATA-486 I can't see why a Sipura
    >can't be programmed.
    >
    >David

    Thanks David .

    , May 14, 2005

  20. >

    > I can reply to that.
    >
    > Yes you can. I am on the £1.99 scheme and use my own Grandstream
    > ATA-486 (that is also what JD supply). I asked JD support and they sent
    > me a list of the settings.

    Maybe I'll sign up with JD and use my ATA 486 instead of using Sipgate
    then. Does the £1.99 deal have evening and weekend calls?

    bacillus cereus, May 14, 2005