    Roger Guest

    Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget number
    from a POTS phone?

    Roger, May 12, 2005

  2. Thus spaketh Roger:
    > Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget
    > number from a POTS phone?

    No, all my Sipgate numbers are working fine.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 12, 2005

  3. Roger

    ^^artnada^^ Guest

    In news:,
    {{{{{Welcome}}}}} <> pop his head above the parapit and
    spewed forth:
    || Thus spaketh Roger:
    ||| Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget
    ||| number from a POTS phone?
    || No, all my Sipgate numbers are working fine.

    Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

    ^^artnada^^, May 12, 2005
  4. ^^artnada^^ wrote:
    || In news:,
    || {{{{{Welcome}}}}} <> pop his head above the parapit
    || and spewed forth:
    || Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

    Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

    The Cable Guy, May 12, 2005
  5. Roger

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The Cable Guy wrote:
    > ^^artnada^^ wrote:
    >>> In news:,
    >>> {{{{{Welcome}}}}} <> pop his head above the
    >>> parapit and spewed forth:

    >>> Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

    > Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

    I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.

    Strange...

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 12, 2005
  6. Roger

    Ivor Jones Guest

    Ivor Jones wrote:
    > The Cable Guy wrote:

    >> Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

    > I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.
    >
    > Strange...
    >
    > Ivor

    I can call out ok on both lines and Sipgate to Sipgate calls are ok so
    it's looking like a PSTN gateway problem (Magrathaea..?)

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 12, 2005
  7. Roger

    Guest

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:17:35 GMT, "The Cable Guy"
    <21.com> wrote:

    >^^artnada^^ wrote:
    >|| In news:,
    >|| {{{{{Welcome}}}}} <> pop his head above the parapit
    >|| and spewed forth:
    >|| Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile
    >
    >Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

    I get nothing at all from POTS and unobtainable from mobile Sipgate
    are getting worse they seem to be doing nothing regarding the
    voicemail its still in BETA the service is again up and down like a yo
    yo . I just do not believe that the thousands of customers that they
    are supposed to have in naziland are having to put up with this kind
    of service or lack of .

    , May 12, 2005
  8. Roger

    Guest

    On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:58:57 +0100, "Roger" <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget number
    >from a POTS phone?

    CRAP pure unadulterated CRAP .

    , May 12, 2005
  9. wrote:
    || On Thu, 12 May 2005 17:58:57 +0100, "Roger"
    || <> wrote:
    ||| Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget
    ||| number from a POTS phone?
    || CRAP pure unadulterated CRAP .

    Why do you not use some other supplier? I think they're worth every penny I
    spend on them.

    The Cable Guy, May 12, 2005
  10. Roger

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The Cable Guy wrote:
    > wrote:

    >>> CRAP pure unadulterated CRAP .

    > Why do you not use some other supplier? I think they're worth every
    > penny I spend on them.

    As I said, Sipgate to Sipgate calls are fine, it looks like a gateway
    problem, maybe with Magrathaea, it's happened before.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 12, 2005
  11. Ivor Jones wrote:
    || The Cable Guy wrote:
    ||| Why do you not use some other supplier? I think they're worth every
    ||| penny I spend on them.
    || As I said, Sipgate to Sipgate calls are fine, it looks like a gateway
    || problem, maybe with Magrathaea, it's happened before.
    || Ivor

    Did you mean to reply to the Sipgate proponent AKA ?

    The Cable Guy, May 12, 2005
  12. Roger

    Ian Guest

    "Ivor Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Ivor Jones wrote:
    > > The Cable Guy wrote:

    > >> Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

    > > I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.
    > >
    > > Strange...
    > >
    > > Ivor

    > I can call out ok on both lines and Sipgate to Sipgate calls are ok so
    > it's looking like a PSTN gateway problem (Magrathaea..?)
    >
    > Ivor

    I think not. My Sipgate test number is engaged my actual voip number from
    another supplier is fine, Both numbers supplied by Magrathea.

    Maybe wrong but I doubt it.

    Ian

    Ian, May 12, 2005
  13. Roger

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The Cable Guy wrote:
    > Ivor Jones wrote:

    >>> As I said, Sipgate to Sipgate calls are fine, it looks like a
    >>> gateway problem, maybe with Magrathaea, it's happened before.
    >>>
    >>> Ivor

    > Did you mean to reply to the Sipgate proponent AKA
    > ?

    No, why..?!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 12, 2005
  14. Ivor Jones wrote:
    || The Cable Guy wrote:
    ||| Did you mean to reply to the Sipgate proponent AKA
    ||| ?
    || No, why..?!
    || Ivor

    'Cos I was asking him a q.

    BTW. Thanks for your efforts in getting this group created!

    The Cable Guy, May 12, 2005
  15. Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    > The Cable Guy wrote:

    >> Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

    > I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.
    >
    > Strange...
    >
    > Ivor

    Now my London number isn't working, nor my Coleshill number, some are slow at
    connecting, others working fine.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, May 12, 2005
  16. Roger

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The Cable Guy wrote:

    [snip]

    >>> No, why..?!
    >>>
    >>> Ivor

    > 'Cos I was asking him a q.
    >
    > BTW. Thanks for your efforts in getting this group created!

    <blush>

    Thanks..! It took some doing <g>

    </blush>

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, May 12, 2005
  17. Roger

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Thu, 12 May 2005, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} writes
    >Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
    >> The Cable Guy wrote:

    >>> Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

    >> I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.
    >>
    >> Strange...
    >>
    >> Ivor

    >Now my London number isn't working, nor my Coleshill number, some are slow at
    >connecting, others working fine.

    From my POTS I get Digital Dot say "The service cannot be connected" to
    all three of my sipgate numbers.

    I don't think sipgate will ever see the colour of my money!

    DF

    David Floyd, May 12, 2005
  18. Roger

    TheBoy Guest

    "Roger" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget number
    > from a POTS phone?

    Dialling my sipgate number from BT landline "The service could not be
    connected".

    TheBoy, May 12, 2005
  19. Roger wrote:
    > Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget number
    > from a POTS phone?

    Sipgate's just come back on

    bacillus cereus, May 12, 2005
  20. Roger

    David Floyd Guest

    In message of Thu, 12 May 2005, bacillus cereus writes
    >Roger wrote:
    >> Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget
    >>number from a POTS phone?

    >Sipgate's just come back on

    Must coming back on in areas then. Not back on at Bristol 0117986xxxx

    David Floyd, May 12, 2005