Sipgate 999 Access

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 25, 2007

  2. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Lurch Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> mused:

    >According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999 access
    >shortly.

    Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.
    --
    Regards,
    Stuart.

    Lurch, Jun 25, 2007

  3. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 26, 2007
  4. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Graham Guest

    "Lurch" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    > <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> mused:
    >
    >>According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999 access
    >>shortly.

    > Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.

    Perhaps it's access to neun neun neun?
    --

    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Jun 26, 2007
  5. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Graham Guest

    "Graham" <> wrote in message

    > "Lurch" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    >> <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> mused:
    >>
    >>>According to a post on DigitalSpy, Sipgate should be offering 999 access
    >>>shortly.

    >> Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.

    > Perhaps it's access to neun neun neun?

    or more likley Nein Nein Nein

    --

    Graham.
    %Profound_observation%

    Graham, Jun 26, 2007
  6. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:39:52 +0100, "Graham" <> wrote:

    >"Graham" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Lurch" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:10:17 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
    >>> <bhx___spam@trapped___hotmail.co.uk> mused:

    >>> Well a bloke I once saw in the chippy over the road said they weren't.

    >> Perhaps it's access to neun neun neun?

    >or more likley Nein Nein Nein

    Nicht wird eine Katze in der Wahrscheinlichkeit der Hölle das Haus,
    Auto, Boot zu einer Asche gebrannt vor sipgate wachte auf und schloß
    dich an den Feuerservice an. Ebenso ein Mann, der ein Herz erlitt
    Angriff würde tot sein, bevor sipgate dem Krankenwagenservice und mit
    deinem Haus in Verbindung trat, die von seinem Inhalt vor dem sipgate
    freigemacht wurde, das an das In Verbindung treten mit der Polizei
    gedacht wurde.

    , Jun 26, 2007
  7. wrote:
    > On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:39:52 +0100, "Graham" <> wrote:
    >

    >> "Graham" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Lurch" <> wrote in message

    >>> Perhaps it's access to neun neun neun?

    >> or more likley Nein Nein Nein

    > Nicht wird eine Katze in der Wahrscheinlichkeit der Hölle das Haus,
    > Auto, Boot zu einer Asche gebrannt vor sipgate wachte auf und schloß
    > dich an den Feuerservice an. Ebenso ein Mann, der ein Herz erlitt
    > Angriff würde tot sein, bevor sipgate dem Krankenwagenservice und mit
    > deinem Haus in Verbindung trat, die von seinem Inhalt vor dem sipgate
    > freigemacht wurde, das an das In Verbindung treten mit der Polizei
    > gedacht wurde.

    You really don't like Sipgate do you?

    http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/NGN-use-by-GPs
    http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/signage

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 26, 2007
  8. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:17:14 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"

    > wrote:
    >> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:39:52 +0100, "Graham" <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> "Graham" <> wrote in message

    >>> or more likley Nein Nein Nein

    >> Nicht wird eine Katze in der Wahrscheinlichkeit der Hölle das Haus,
    >> Auto, Boot zu einer Asche gebrannt vor sipgate wachte auf und schloß
    >> dich an den Feuerservice an. Ebenso ein Mann, der ein Herz erlitt
    >> Angriff würde tot sein, bevor sipgate dem Krankenwagenservice und mit
    >> deinem Haus in Verbindung trat, die von seinem Inhalt vor dem sipgate
    >> freigemacht wurde, das an das In Verbindung treten mit der Polizei
    >> gedacht wurde.

    >You really don't like Sipgate do you?

    About as much has I like Gordon Brown .

    , Jun 26, 2007
  9. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:12:41 GMT, wrote:

    >On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:39:52 +0100, "Graham" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"Graham" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Lurch" <> wrote in message

    >>> Perhaps it's access to neun neun neun?

    >>or more likley Nein Nein Nein

    >Nicht wird eine Katze in der Wahrscheinlichkeit der Hölle das Haus,
    >Auto, Boot zu einer Asche gebrannt vor sipgate wachte auf und schloß
    >dich an den Feuerservice an. Ebenso ein Mann, der ein Herz erlitt
    >Angriff würde tot sein, bevor sipgate dem Krankenwagenservice und mit
    >deinem Haus in Verbindung trat, die von seinem Inhalt vor dem sipgate
    >freigemacht wurde, das an das In Verbindung treten mit der Polizei
    >gedacht wurde.

    Ha Ha :)
    Not much confidence in Sipgate then! :)

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Get your friends to sign too!
    TV.
    ---

    Brian A, Jun 26, 2007
  10. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Rob Guest

    <> wrote in message

    > About as much has I like Gordon Brown .

    Is that simply because he's "foreign" Clavox (i.e. not English)?

    Rob

    Rob, Jun 26, 2007
  11. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    bob garbutt Guest

    Brian A wrote:
    > On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:12:41 GMT, wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:39:52 +0100, "Graham" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Graham" <> wrote in message

    >>> or more likley Nein Nein Nein

    >> Nicht wird eine Katze in der Wahrscheinlichkeit der Hölle das Haus,
    >> Auto, Boot zu einer Asche gebrannt vor sipgate wachte auf und schloß
    >> dich an den Feuerservice an. Ebenso ein Mann, der ein Herz erlitt
    >> Angriff würde tot sein, bevor sipgate dem Krankenwagenservice und mit
    >> deinem Haus in Verbindung trat, die von seinem Inhalt vor dem sipgate
    >> freigemacht wurde, das an das In Verbindung treten mit der Polizei
    >> gedacht wurde.

    > Ha Ha :)
    > Not much confidence in Sipgate then! :)
    >
    > ---
    > Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    >
    > Sign the petition to get High Definition TV via Freeview.
    > Get your friends to sign too!
    > Ofcom want to auction off the spectrum needed for Hi Def.
    > TV.
    > http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/High-Definition/
    > ---

    Whats wrong with sipgate?

    bob garbutt, Jun 26, 2007
  12. {{{{{Welcome}}}}}

    Rob Guest

    "bob garbutt" <> wrote in message

    > Whats wrong with sipgate?

    Oh no!

    Wait for it....

    Rob

    Rob, Jun 26, 2007
  13. bob garbutt wrote:
    > Brian A wrote:

    >>> Nicht wird eine Katze in der Wahrscheinlichkeit der Hölle das Haus,
    >>> Auto, Boot zu einer Asche gebrannt vor sipgate wachte auf und schloß
    >>> dich an den Feuerservice an. Ebenso ein Mann, der ein Herz erlitt
    >>> Angriff würde tot sein, bevor sipgate dem Krankenwagenservice und
    >>> mit deinem Haus in Verbindung trat, die von seinem Inhalt vor dem
    >>> sipgate freigemacht wurde, das an das In Verbindung treten mit der
    >>> Polizei gedacht wurde.

    >> Ha Ha :)
    >> Not much confidence in Sipgate then! :)
    >>
    >> ---
    >> Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    >>
    >> Sign the petition to get High Definition TV via Freeview.
    >> Get your friends to sign too!
    >> Ofcom want to auction off the spectrum needed for Hi Def.
    >> TV.
    >> http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/High-Definition/
    >> ---

    > Whats wrong with sipgate?

    Don't worry, Ron had an issue with Sipgate in the past, but for the last
    couple of years hasn't used them and complained ever since, he doesn't
    like them either as they are a German company.

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jun 26, 2007