    after dialing??.

    I am assuming it was a peak time and they do not have the capacity??.

    Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

    PhilÅ, Dec 15, 2005

  2. PhilÅ

    paul123 Guest

    PhilÅ wrote:

    > Anyways last night it was hit and miss, I was getting the US busy signal
    > after dialing??.....
    > Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

    I've also had a few unconnected calls thru my sipdiscount and
    voipbuster accounts on asterisk@home in the last 2-3 days. Today it
    seems to be connecting OK....

    paul123, Dec 15, 2005

  3. PhilÅ

    davew Guest

    paul123 wrote:
    > PhilÅ wrote:
    >

    >>Anyways last night it was hit and miss, I was getting the US busy signal
    >>after dialing??.....
    >>Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

    > I've also had a few unconnected calls thru my sipdiscount and
    > voipbuster accounts on asterisk@home in the last 2-3 days. Today it
    > seems to be connecting OK....

    Mine is partically bad tonight.
    == No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)

    davew, Dec 15, 2005
  4. PhilÅ

    Jono Guest

    davew wrote:
    || paul123 wrote:
    ||| I've also had a few unconnected calls thru my sipdiscount and
    ||| voipbuster accounts on asterisk@home in the last 2-3 days. Today it
    ||| seems to be connecting OK....
    || Mine is partically bad tonight.
    || == No one is available to answer at this time (1:0/0/0)

    Same here: Dial failed due to NOANSWER

    Jono, Dec 15, 2005
  5. "PhilÅ" <> wrote in message
    >I have signed up, and have been using no problems with my router/ata.
    >
    > Anyways last night it was hit and miss, I was getting the US busy signal
    > after dialing??.
    >
    > I am assuming it was a peak time and they do not have the capacity??.
    >
    > Am I the only one having this issue, or is something a miss with them?

    I had everything fine yesterday with both, VoIPBuster and SIPDiscount. But
    today I'm getting a fast busy when trying to call any number. When I debug
    my Cisco ATA 186, I see that both services give me an "Unauthorized" error.
    Tried the "test/test" account with the SIPDiscount with the same results.

    Mike
    www.ciscoheadsetadapter.com

    CiscoHeadsetAdapter.com, Dec 28, 2005