    Has anyone tried it yet and does it work ? If you only call the "free"
    country list, does your balance stay at 5 Euros and calls are unlimited ?

    Thank you for your help.

    Guest, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:Iiz3f.631$...
    >I configured my GXP-2000 with sipdiscount.com and registered with them.
    >
    > I can call UK phones for free but for only 1 minute as sipdiscount.com
    > says you need to credit your account with 5 Euros to make unlimited free
    > calls.
    >
    > Has anyone tried it yet and does it work ? If you only call the "free"
    > country list, does your balance stay at 5 Euros and calls are unlimited ?
    >
    > Thank you for your help.

    Well, I put 5 Euros on my account today.
    Before I was able tu use their service using my userID/password or their
    test/test login and call free for 1 minute
    Now I can't call anywhere at all using my UserID/password.... It says
    something like "number dialed is unknown" (but it was working before !!!)

    Dodgy, I hope they fix the problem quickly.

    Guest, Oct 14, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Dodgy, I hope they fix the problem quickly.

    It seems to be working now ... cool

    Guest, Oct 14, 2005