    calling US or Canadian numbers I can hear them, but they can't hear me. Any
    ideas why?

    Gareth

    Gareth Evans, Dec 20, 2005

  2. Gareth Evans

    Mr Flipflops Guest

    "Gareth Evans" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I can call UK landlines and mobiles and the quality is really good. When
    >calling US or Canadian numbers I can hear them, but they can't hear me. Any
    >ideas why?
    >
    > Gareth

    Try a different proxy, I was just on the phone to the US 20 mins ago and all
    as fine. Think I'm using connectionserver.sipdiscount.com. Of course, I am
    not traversing a NAT to get there, but if your UK numbers work that
    shouldn't be the issue.

    Mr Flipflops, Dec 20, 2005

  3. Gareth Evans

    Gareth Evans Guest

    "Mr Flipflops" <> wrote in message
    > "Gareth Evans" <> wrote in message
    >>I can call UK landlines and mobiles and the quality is really good. When
    >>calling US or Canadian numbers I can hear them, but they can't hear me.
    >>Any ideas why?
    >>
    >> Gareth

    > Try a different proxy, I was just on the phone to the US 20 mins ago and
    > all as fine. Think I'm using connectionserver.sipdiscount.com. Of
    > course, I am not traversing a NAT to get there, but if your UK numbers
    > work that shouldn't be the issue.

    Thanks, that seemed to have worked, though my call quality isn't that great,
    it breaks up every few seconds. How many servers addresses are there? I've
    now seen:

    sip.sipdiscount.com
    sip1.sipdiscount.com
    connectionserver.sipdiscount.com