sipdiscount.com - credit expired - transfer back to bank account

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Martin Maurer, Aug 12, 2006.

  1. Hello,

    i have / had an account on sipdiscount.com, which recently expired. I read
    the following in the FAQ:

    > How long does my credit last for calls?
    > Credit in your SipDiscount balance remains valid for calls for 120 days
    > after your last purchase (unless stated otherwise, see for instance
    > paybyphone
    > transactions). If you top up your account after or before credit expires
    > for calls any old credit left in your account will remain valid as well.
    > If you don´t top up
    > your account, credits can only be transfered back to you by banktransfer.

    How is the last sentence working ? Do they automatically transfer the money
    back ? Or must i request this somewhere ?
    Has someone already done this and can tell how it is working ? Is it too
    late to do when money is already expired ?

    Regards,

    Martin
    Martin Maurer, Aug 12, 2006

  2. Martin Maurer

    Brian Guest

    On 2006-08-12, Martin Maurer <> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > i have / had an account on sipdiscount.com, which recently expired. I read
    > the following in the FAQ:
    >
    >> How long does my credit last for calls?
    >> Credit in your SipDiscount balance remains valid for calls for 120 days
    >> after your last purchase (unless stated otherwise, see for instance
    >> paybyphone
    >> transactions). If you top up your account after or before credit expires
    >> for calls any old credit left in your account will remain valid as well.
    >> If you don´t top up
    >> your account, credits can only be transfered back to you by banktransfer.

    > How is the last sentence working ? Do they automatically transfer the money
    > back ? Or must i request this somewhere ?

    They would need details of your bank accout to transfer money to you.

    > Has someone already done this and can tell how it is working ?

    It's a recent change, but if it doesn't work I would guess some people
    would not remain quiet.

    > Is it too
    > late to do when money is already expired ?

    Ask them. Another guess - they'll say no.

    Brian.
    Brian, Aug 14, 2006