Sipdiscount Charging Now??

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Les Crossan, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. Les Crossan

    Les Crossan Guest

    Everybody -

    Has anybody else noticed that sipdiscount are now charging for calls to
    Canada?? My xlite has stopped timing out at 59 minutes and i'm now being
    charged at €0.30 an hour, whether I hang up at an hour or not, according
    to my account details.

    They're still saying 'free' on their website and this has only started
    since this morning.

    Can anybody shed any light...??

    Cheers -

    Les