    http://www.wellsted.org.uk
    N 52.567623, W 2.137621 Linux Counter No. 202120
    FWD:519961

    Ron Wellsted, Aug 23, 2006

  2. Ron Wellsted

    Jono Guest

    Ron Wellsted wrote on 23/08/2006 :
    > Using SIPDiscount for outgoing calls sometimes results in the SIPDiscount
    > VoIPin number being presented to the callee (sometimes they get CID
    > withheld or CID unknown). For consistency, I would like to withhold the
    > number always. I am using asterisk 1.2.10, and have tried changing the
    > sip.conf callerid with no success.
    >
    > Does anybody have any suggestions?
    >
    > Other than that, will sipdiscount accept 2 different registrations from
    > the same IP address? (I could set up a second account without a VoIPin
    > number for CID unknown).

    If I were you, I'd open another account. If they're still offering VoIP
    in numbers, simply choose not to "buy" one. Problem solved.

    Jono, Aug 23, 2006

  3. "Ron Wellsted" <> wrote in message
    > Other than that, will sipdiscount accept 2 different registrations from
    > the same IP address? (I could set up a second account without a VoIPin
    > number for CID unknown).

    Yes, I believe so
    I am registered to 3 services (sparvoip.de, sipdiscount.com, voipcheap.com)
    with the same IP, all of them are pointing to the same Finarea server (with
    different user-id's). Working fine
    On the first account I have a german VoipIN nr, on the second a dutch VoipIN
    nr, and the 3th one without.
    Outgoing calls on the 3th account are of course without CID

    Philippe, Belgium

    Philippe Deleye, Aug 23, 2006